Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

D DAY 2 the sequal

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:46 AM

Hunslet must win sunday or its all over I feel.....having to play Featherstone and Sheffield who are both desperate to finish top will be a huge ask to even get bonus points.......

Wow.... with that depth of understanding you should try and get a job in Rugby League

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#42 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:51 AM

3 Points at York . Not A Worry. Extra points is down to The Kindness of Leeds R.L. So 3 Its for the season then !. Amazing really how Swinton have had Morley And Briers ... Yet SINFIELD returns from injury ,straight into Superleague ? ? ? ? I await replys mrbus ,staithclose and any Other Dual Reg FANNABIES ....

#43 badger24

badger24
  • Coach
  • 380 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

3 Points at York . Not A Worry. Extra points is down to The Kindness of Leeds R.L. So 3 Its for the season then !. Amazing really how Swinton have had Morley And Briers ... Yet SINFIELD returns from injury ,straight into Superleague ? ? ? ? I await replys mrbus ,staithclose and any Other Dual Reg FANNABIES ....

Same with us we never got Gareth Ellis !!!!

#44 hunslet ramone

hunslet ramone
  • Coach
  • 124 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

Thought you did not want any Leeds players playing in our team ?

So why moan about Leeds not giving us any players then?

#45 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:35 PM

Thought you did not want any Leeds players playing in our team ?
So why moan about Leeds not giving us any players then?

..... Am Happy to Live without Leeds R.L. players . . Confident Hunslet squad can do a job tom ..See you at the game .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users