Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Salford looking good.

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:12 PM

Take no notice of goldcoaster who is clearly just another one of those wind up merchants who always bring this Manchester nonsense into anything related to Salford RLFC. He clearly knows nothing about the City of Salford, or Salfordian people. Try to ignore him and hopefully he will try to annoy somebody else! Good luck to Doctor Koukash and to Salford RLFC. I stopped supporting them just before they changed their name to City Reds, but I like what I am seeing with the Doctor in charge.

#22 Red John

Red John
  • Coach
  • 216 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:14 PM

Take no notice of goldcoaster who is clearly just another one of those wind up merchants who always bring this Manchester nonsense into anything related to Salford RLFC. He clearly knows nothing about the City of Salford, or Salfordian people. Try to ignore him and hopefully he will try to annoy somebody else! Good luck to Doctor Koukash and to Salford RLFC. I stopped supporting them just before they changed their name to City Reds, but I like what I am seeing with the Doctor in charge.

Is what you're seeing enough to tempt you back?

#23 Pottsy

Pottsy
  • Coach
  • 3,536 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:23 PM

Not enough positive changes off the pitch just yet, but I'm more than happy with the ambition and the investment into the team.

#24 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:45 PM

John, I want Salford to do well, but I just can't watch Super League, even on tv. After the first half dozen forward passes, especially if a try is scored, I want to put my foot through the TV. Having said that, I have been watching Championship RL ever since I stopped going to Salford, but if the RFL don't scrap this ridiculous dual registration ###### next season I am quite certain I will stop watching that as well. I feel as though the game I fell in love with, and stopped watching Manchester United for, has been taken away from me. I have always watched amateur RL and can still get my kicks there. I guess I would be "kicking my heels" on a Sunday after 40 years of watching RL so maybe I would attend the odd game locally - Salford, just because I could have a drink with mates, East Manchester, Swinton maybe (But not at Leigh). Ive followed Celtic Crusaders from the first league game they ever played right up to having a season ticket with North Wales last season and this, but if I don't renew it next year, I can't see me getting attached to any particular club again.

Edited by Celtic Rooster, 08 August 2013 - 07:45 PM.