TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Keinhorst - injury

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:42 AM

and now Keino has dislocated his shoulder and prob out for the season - jeesus if it wasnt for bad luck we,d have no luck at all this season.

Posted Image

#2 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:11 AM

No Rhinos in at all against Workington Steve so lets see what a Hunslet Team cam come up with. One good thing as far as im
concerned is i think Grimmers starting and seams his old self i can tell just by looking at him a different role for him to play but ready for it.
chappy

#3 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:46 AM

Is it me or is it ironic that a game sponserd by the rhinos sees none of their players turning out. I'm with you suzzy let's see how we do with our own players

#4 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:21 AM

My perspective on the game is different to you proper Hunslet supporters and York come to that matter as i dont have a team i support apart from Sharlston but my Support is for our Grimmer and believe me we have had some heartaches along the way but some great days as well but we would never give up on him because he means everything to us and so it should be for you guys when it comes to your team and what you really feel about it good or bad as it has been for your teams you must stand by your team or what else have you a boring afternoon watching telly no fear put differences aside and become that Norty forty again and believe your motto you know what it is we will *** so do it
chappy

#5 pudsey hawk

pudsey hawk
  • Coach
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:51 AM

if this club relies on rhinos then would rather jack it in.pray to god that Giants win grand final. A team who av earned it and play every game the same.super league is a farce and will plummet soon

#6 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 254 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:57 AM

My perspective on the game is different to you proper Hunslet supporters and York come to that matter as i dont have a team i support apart from Sharlston but my Support is for our Grimmer and believe me we have had some heartaches along the way but some great days as well but we would never give up on him because he means everything to us and so it should be for you guys when it comes to your team and what you really feel about it good or bad as it has been for your teams you must stand by your team or what else have you a boring afternoon watching telly no fear put differences aside and become that Norty forty again and believe your motto you know what it is we will *** so do it

Try reading that in one breath. Where's the full stops? Lol.

I don't know you but reading your posts I assume you must be Grimmers dad? At a guess. I hope he does well on his return and he looked quite good last week when he came on.

I slated him and Helliwell at the beginning of the year for not bringing the backs into play. Having had a break I hope he has had chance to look at the plays and see that's what needs to be done. All this forwards game is so boring, especially when they can't hold the ball for 3 plays.

I wish him some luck and hope he can help us save the season.

#7 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:54 PM

Try reading that in one breath. Where's the full stops? Lol.

I don't know you but reading your posts I assume you must be Grimmers dad? At a guess. I hope he does well on his return and he looked quite good last week when he came on.

I slated him and Helliwell at the beginning of the year for not bringing the backs into play. Having had a break I hope he has had chance to look at the plays and see that's what needs to be done. All this forwards game is so boring, especially when they can't hold the ball for 3 plays.

I wish him some luck and hope he can help us save the season.

hairy arssed colliers never bothered with full stops but just for you. Dont worry about him he knows what he has to do keep Hunslet up and believe me he will be doing everything in his power for the fans.
chappy

#8 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 05:58 PM

suzzy I support whoever wears the shirt be it our own players or the dual reg lads.I have said before I don't mind dual reg I just don't like the feeling that Leeds are pulling more and more strings as the season has gone on

#9 Mrbus

Mrbus
  • Coach
  • 805 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:18 PM

suzzy I support whoever wears the shirt be it our own players or the dual reg lads.I have said before I don't mind dual reg I just don't like the feeling that Leeds are pulling more and more strings as the season has gone on

by what? injuring they own players?

#10 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:58 PM

by what? injuring they own players?

by using us as a tool to get players fit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users