Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

BT sport

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 687 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:15 PM

Does anybody now if the first weekend is free 17/8/13

#2 Severus

Severus
  • Coach
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:12 PM

The launch night was free in free view (channel 57 iirc) and they may do similar in the future like ESPN did. I'm still hoping that Virgin Media will carry BT sport in time for the new RU season else I'm stumping up the cash to buy myself out of the contract and going back to sky.
Fides invicta triumphat

#3 Tiny Tim

Tiny Tim
  • Coach
  • 7,280 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:47 AM

The launch night was free in free view (channel 57 iirc) and they may do similar in the future like ESPN did. I'm still hoping that Virgin Media will carry BT sport in time for the new RU season else I'm stumping up the cash to buy myself out of the contract and going back to sky.

You missed your lot finally winning a trophy on Friday night at the Wreck. The 7s coverage so far on BT sport has been pretty good.

Lots of French RU coming up and the World club RU 7s this weekend too before the RU Premiership kicks off.

I am very pleased that my new employer insisted that I have BT infinity fitted at home at their expense.

28m391z.jpg

#4 Severus

Severus
  • Coach
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:37 PM

BT Sport is now on Virgin Media and free with the TV XL package :D. I'm happy
Fides invicta triumphat

#5 Tiny Tim

Tiny Tim
  • Coach
  • 7,280 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:59 PM

BT Sport is now on Virgin Media and free with the TV XL package :D. I'm happy

The Montpellier v Toulon game was a good one tonight. Great to see JW still banging over the goals.

28m391z.jpg

#6 Severus

Severus
  • Coach
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:13 AM

The Montpellier v Toulon game was a good one tonight. Great to see JW still banging over the goals.

I didn't think it was TT. Toulon were very frustrating to watch, all that talent and they seemed content to kick away any possession they had. Toulon were outplayed and got very lucky with the interception try to get the draw.

As for BT sport, I hope they improve. It was amateur hour last night and I would be very surprised if Simon Shaw is brought back as a pundit, he was laughably poor. ESPN has it down to a fine art, I hope they don't change it too much for the AP coverage.
Fides invicta triumphat

#7 WearyRhino

WearyRhino
  • Coach
  • 3,282 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:20 AM

.. they seemed content to kick away any possession they had...

Not trying to derail this thread, but isn't that just a description of Rugby Union?

LUNEW.jpg

#8 808tone

808tone
  • Coach
  • 746 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:46 AM

I didn't think it was TT. Toulon were very frustrating to watch, all that talent and they seemed content to kick away any possession they had. Toulon were outplayed and got very lucky with the interception try to get the draw.

As for BT sport, I hope they improve. It was amateur hour last night and I would be very surprised if Simon Shaw is brought back as a pundit, he was laughably poor. ESPN has it down to a fine art, I hope they don't change it too much for the AP coverage.

Any trie's or is little Johnny think's he is the only guy in the team that should get point's ....YUK .

Plus French Rugby Union comp is like the EPL as it seem's to never have a break.

#9 D9000

D9000
  • Coach
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:54 PM

So, first day of the Premier League, and BT Sport's server goes kablooie. Not that I care much, but it's not a good start, is it?

#10 Tiny Tim

Tiny Tim
  • Coach
  • 7,280 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:46 PM

Not trying to derail this thread, but isn't that just a description of Rugby Union?

No. HTH.

28m391z.jpg