Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

WARNING : Parking For Cougars Sunday 18th Aug

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BurleyCougar

BurleyCougar
  • Players
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:32 PM

Eyup Fev Fans , if you are coming by car on Sunday PLEASE AVOID
parking in any of the little side roads that lead off of Royd Ings, the road at bottom end of ground, as they come after the start of tje match and ticket all the cars parked there. The all look like normal roads but are infact Private.
Also try to avoid the Leisure centre car park , the carpet warehouse opposite and also the shopping outlet site behind KFC...... All these are at the other end of the ground and are all anti cougars parking.
The Cougars have just last week gained access to a car park again last week ,
This will be open I presume and I think it is only a pound or two , this is situated at the Royd Ings end of the ground and is only about 100 yards from the bottom end turnstyle.

Safe journey over folks.

Oh , yeah , COOOUUUUUUGAAAARRRS !

#2 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:29 AM

Here's a hint for any away fans ; try the residential street right next door to McDonald's - opposite the ground. Always loads of non-restricted parking spaces outside the blocks of terrace houses down that way. I've been to Cougar Park on many occasions, and always been able to park there however late I've arrived.

Edited by TheTerminator, 14 August 2013 - 09:36 AM.

Posted Image

#3 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:30 AM

Double Post 

Edited by TheTerminator, 14 August 2013 - 09:35 AM.

Posted Image

#4 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,440 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:28 AM

Here's a hint for any away fans ; try the residential street right next door to McDonald's - opposite the ground. Always loads of non-restricted parking spaces outside the blocks of terrace houses down that way. I've been to Cougar Park on many occasions, and always been able to park there however late I've arrived.

It'll be packed now.......

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#5 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,615 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:28 PM

Can you still park on the hill that over looks the cricket ground near the roundabout

#6 BurleyCougar

BurleyCougar
  • Players
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:24 PM

Not sure jt but as I said there is a club car park and also plenty on street parking on Royd ings
just AVOID the side roads leading off it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users