Doncaster

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 947 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:22 AM

Top marks to all the lads yesterday. As has been said, a slow start but the second half was magnificent! Can't fault anyone but 2 conversions missed = 4 points = win.
Injury to Harvey is worrying but a possible opportunity for someone else to grasp.
I said last week we could get all 9 points and I still think we can!

I am also nominating Josh Barlow for a BAFTA in the best soap opera character award. He needs to remember, when trying a late hit and you get it wrong and come off worse, don't try and cover it by playing dead!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#42 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:13 PM

Top marks to all the lads yesterday. As has been said, a slow start but the second half was magnificent! Can't fault anyone but 2 conversions missed = 4 points = win.
Injury to Harvey is worrying but a possible opportunity for someone else to grasp.
I said last week we could get all 9 points and I still think we can!

I am also nominating Josh Barlow for a BAFTA in the best soap opera character award. He needs to remember, when trying a late hit and you get it wrong and come off worse, don't try and cover it by playing dead!

9 pts might be difficult with just two games left but I get your drift.

#43 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 947 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:43 PM

Can we not get bonus points for scoring in style?

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#44 lionsfanusa

lionsfanusa
  • Coach
  • 430 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:23 PM

At least there was someone out there wearing the 13! It was looking like I would be getting a completely unused shirt (sorry Blue Monkey) at the end of the season!

Posted Image

#45 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:40 PM

Was at the match yesterday but when you watch the final killer try on the video clip it clearly reveals how the full 3 points were thrown away by some very half hearted attempts to stop the man who laid on his side's last try in the dying seconds. If only...

:yahoo:

#46 robt

robt
  • Coach
  • 727 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:45 PM

Was at the match yesterday but when you watch the final killer try on the video clip it clearly reveals how the full 3 points were thrown away by some very half hearted attempts to stop the man who laid on his side's last try in the dying seconds. If only...

:yahoo:

I think from where I was (behind the sticks at the end Donny were attacking ;)) I knew what was coming the moment Tuffour evaded Nanyn, as I don't think Ian Watson was going to get anywhere near him. Although, he still had a fair bit to do.

Rob Terrace - Matchday Photographer / Highlights 'editor', Doncaster RLFC.

#47 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:54 AM

I think from where I was (behind the sticks at the end Donny were attacking)

Odd, I don't recall there being anybody allowed anywhere other than in the East stand.

:bye:

#48 robt

robt
  • Coach
  • 727 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:32 PM

Odd, I don't recall there being anybody allowed anywhere other than in the East stand.

:bye:

I refer you to one of the items in my signature...

Which also allows me to get these sort of things. ;)

9545699376_9a2d94be1c_c.jpg

#49 robt

robt
  • Coach
  • 727 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:03 AM

Highlights.

#50 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:07 AM

I refer you to one of the items in my signature...

Which also allows me to get these sort of things. ;)

Ah! now yer talkin', that explains it all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users