Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Town v Keighley match thread

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 Oneday

Oneday
  • Coach
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:34 AM

good god you would think we had lost. we were down to one real forward on the bench and 3 centres then another 2 injured in the game. give the guys a break. carter,briscoe and brett phillips were excellant but pick of the bunch was thacks who put in one hell of a shift. also thought big red was strong in the pack and rooneys defence was as good as ever. well played lads. i would put all our efforts into the york game and sign off at home in style.

Totally Agree ! Keighley played well, very few errors. It was a hard match; the boys did good! It would be nice to think about the play-offs but will we have enough players fit ?

#102 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,434 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:40 AM

To be fair to him he was one of our better players early season, really looked fit and raring to go. then he got dumped on his head (which wasnt a penalty apparently) and has struggled. 

#103 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:02 AM

i think calders is an easy target for fans. i agree ge shouldnt play ahead of miller,paddy and now carter but he had a pretty decent game on wednesday. with five minutes to go the older fellas behind us were screaming at him to hurry up to get a tap restart!!!!!! surely slowing the play down and running the clock down was in our best interest but as has been said some people are never pleased.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users