Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Town v Keighley match thread

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 Oneday

Oneday
  • Coach
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:34 AM

good god you would think we had lost. we were down to one real forward on the bench and 3 centres then another 2 injured in the game. give the guys a break. carter,briscoe and brett phillips were excellant but pick of the bunch was thacks who put in one hell of a shift. also thought big red was strong in the pack and rooneys defence was as good as ever. well played lads. i would put all our efforts into the york game and sign off at home in style.

Totally Agree ! Keighley played well, very few errors. It was a hard match; the boys did good! It would be nice to think about the play-offs but will we have enough players fit ?

#102 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,755 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:40 AM

To be fair to him he was one of our better players early season, really looked fit and raring to go. then he got dumped on his head (which wasnt a penalty apparently) and has struggled. 

#103 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,608 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:02 AM

i think calders is an easy target for fans. i agree ge shouldnt play ahead of miller,paddy and now carter but he had a pretty decent game on wednesday. with five minutes to go the older fellas behind us were screaming at him to hurry up to get a tap restart!!!!!! surely slowing the play down and running the clock down was in our best interest but as has been said some people are never pleased.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white