RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Agecroft

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 juliancaine

juliancaine
  • Coach
  • 435 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:36 PM

As it stands the net worth of the club is -£43,000 so i'd love to know where the funds for agecroft are coming from, as for the credit risk score that's gone to near a 90% risk so things are not looking good we need a rich benefactor to take over and quick too. Just do a simple companies house check online and the dire situation at our club and many others is all too plain to see.

Edited by juliancaine, 17 August 2013 - 01:37 PM.

#2 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 782 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:55 PM

There's already a thread for this!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#3 Little Lion Man

Little Lion Man
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:48 PM

As it stands the net worth of the club is -£43,000 so i'd love to know where the funds for agecroft are coming from, as for the credit risk score that's gone to near a 90% risk so things are not looking good we need a rich benefactor to take over and quick too. Just do a simple companies house check online and the dire situation at our club and many others is all too plain to see.

Take this from an accountant. No club is going to sit there with a few million in cash. Stadiums take loans and goodwill. Nothing more but also nothing less. Do we have goodwill? Doubt it after salford building a "visionary" stadium and leaving only a pot to *** in.,but do not look at credit rating to build a stadium. And
stop the drama. Swinton have no money shock!. Put up or shut up.

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

#4 Bryce

Bryce
  • Coach
  • 900 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:35 PM

WHAT?! Swinton don't make millions of pounds every season?! Well, that is a shock.

See you at Donny, folks.

#5 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

Are you bored again Julian.

I think it's fair to say all the Swinton supporters and a number of outsiders know we have no money to speak of. Indeed it's remarkable that the directors have kept the club going for so long.

I fail to recall you posting any of these kind of posts when we were winning the Championship 1 division, even at that point Agecroft was on the agenda so why wait till we are fighting relegation to attempt to post what you have.

I doubt we will see you offering support to the lads at Doncaster tomorrow and possibly not at LSV on Thursday because believe me I am far more concerned about those games than if Swinton have a sound credit rating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users