Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

gloucester all golds

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Spacecake

Spacecake
  • Players
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:39 PM

Father and son will be playing alongside each other tomorrow Brad and Tyla Hepi

#2 ChunkyOnion

ChunkyOnion
  • Coach
  • 135 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:59 PM

Was watching season 92/93 & 93/94 tries the other night. Hepi was awesome at times, also how good were we. Mulls try at Whitehaven was special
Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

#3 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

Good luck to the Hepis.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#4 ChunkyOnion

ChunkyOnion
  • Coach
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:06 PM

Lost by the odd 2 points in 70.
Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

#5 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,914 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:54 PM

I tweeted Tyla Hepi and asked how the old man had played. He replied," 3 or 4 head shots, he loved it".

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#6 Havenwarrior

Havenwarrior
  • Coach
  • 618 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:16 PM

I think they played together the first game of season, a massive achievement though to be playing in the same team as your son.

HW

#7 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:33 PM

I tweeted Tyla Hepi and asked how the old man had played. He replied," 3 or 4 head shots, he loved it".

Ha ha what a legend!!
I can still remember him at DP milking the crowd when we came back from McLaren field with the trophy. HEPI HEPI HEPI!!! I hope his son has inherited some of the old mans qualities.
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!