RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

i hope this is not a double whammy for me a kids in York

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 pooliehawk

pooliehawk
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:37 PM

When to the first of my double sport days in York today, and hope the shower of ###### i watched to day is not the sign of things to come.

my footy team Hartlepool played York today and it was a shower of ######, and just hope the lads don't make it a double whammy tomorrow, and instead make this weekend in York a good one.

looking forward tomorrow, hope the lads put in the fight and get us the wi we need.

#2 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:26 AM

When to the first of my double sport days in York today, and hope the shower of ###### i watched to day is not the sign of things to come.

my footy team Hartlepool played York today and it was a shower of ######, and just hope the lads don't make it a double whammy tomorrow, and instead make this weekend in York a good one.

looking forward tomorrow, hope the lads put in the fight and get us the wi we need.

Two very poor teams without an ounce of creativity between them. Hope you didn't get too wet :-)

#3 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:00 AM

Good luck today I thimk you are good enough to take the three points today against York

2010 Northern Rail Cup Winners & 2013 Championship Finalists

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb: 

#4 Hunslet2012

Hunslet2012
  • Coach
  • 482 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:20 AM

hunslet have 4 start on coupon ......good bet  

Edited by Hunslet2012, 18 August 2013 - 10:31 AM.

#5 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,799 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:26 AM

Two very poor teams without an ounce of creativity between them. Hope you didn't get too wet :-)

Do you mean City and Pool or do you mean Knights and Hawks this afternoon?. lol

#6 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:47 AM

Do you mean City and Pool or do you mean Knights and Hawks this afternoon?. lol

You pays your money and you takes your choice :-)

#7 pooliehawk

pooliehawk
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:27 PM

Agree York lad, both footy teams shocking, a yeah got soaking wet.

today, thanks to the lads i go home in a very happy mood, that was a massive win, a while feeling a bit unwell after the day yesterday, still fully enjoyed the match, a while nervous a seem to put us threw mill,just so happy a makes train journey back to Hartlepool a happy one.

#8 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:30 PM

today, thanks to the lads i go home in a very happy mood, that was a massive win, a while feeling a bit unwell after the day yesterday, still fully enjoyed the match, a while nervous a seem to put us threw mill,just so happy a makes train journey back to Hartlepool a happy one.

Don't want to rain on your parade, but both Swinton and Barrow won. Safe journey home

#9 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:34 PM

Don't want to rain on your parade, but both Swinton and Barrow won. Safe journey home

No donny won

2010 Northern Rail Cup Winners & 2013 Championship Finalists

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb: 

#10 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:38 PM

[quote name="Piggy's mate" post="2770313" timestamp="1376843683"]

No donny won[/quote

Was given duff information, sorry :-)

#11 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:51 PM

Does this team deserve to be called the genuine Hunslet Hawks i thing a resounding YES.The Fat lady isn't singing just yet a big well done boys commiserations to the Knights.
chappy

#12 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

great supporting Mike you and yours should be commended the Hawks need a few Hundred more like you.
chappy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users