Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

watching rugby in newcastle

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cumbrian 1

cumbrian 1
  • Players
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

I will be in Newcastle next Saturday staying in the centre can anyone reccomend where I can watch the challenge cup final . Thanx

#2 GaryO

GaryO
  • Coach
  • 421 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:15 PM

I will be in Newcastle next Saturday staying in the centre can anyone reccomend where I can watch the challenge cup final . Thanx

On the telly!

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

#3 zorquif

zorquif
  • Coach
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:53 PM

to be honest with you, if there is not footie on, I didn't have a hard time getting them to put the RL on in pubs in Newcastle. There is one in or right next to Haymarket bus station used to put it on, or the hotspur across the road were friendly enough to League types. Failing that there is a pub at the top of Northumberland street has about 15 different tv feeds that I watched a fair few CC games in. Proviso - this was 4 years ago!

#4 R Peers

R Peers
  • Players
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:08 PM

The best place undoubtedly to watch sport in a bar in Newcastle is The Shark Club which is on Gallowgate right by St James Park. They will certainly have the game on but I'm not sure about the sound.

Boston 13s

www.Boston13s.com

E-mail: info@Boston13s.com

Twitter: @Boston13s

Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Boston13s

Youtube: http://www.youtube.c.../FortyTwentyInc

Personal

Twitter: @robinpeers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users