Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

mobile site

broken?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 14,167 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:49 PM

im getting the normal board on my mobile now, making it pretty much unusable. are there issues?

#2 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,668 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:24 PM

i've still got the mobile version on mine. 

Go for the usual turn it off and on again, rarely fails.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#3 Griff9of13

Griff9of13
  • Coach
  • 5,457 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:27 PM

If you scroll to the bottom of the screen there should be a button to give you the option to change between sites. 

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

#4 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:28 PM

im getting the normal board on my mobile now, making it pretty much unusable. are there issues?

Yes me too. But if you scroll down to the bottom left of the screen there is an option to change this.

Cheers,

Site admin.

#5 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,668 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:32 PM

Yes me too. But if you scroll down to the bottom left of the screen there is an option to change this.

Cheers,

Site admin.

But why would it have changed without him changing it?

(and you've missed a letter out oft sh*te admin, btw.)

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#6 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:46 PM

Cheers,
Site admin.

LtL is site admin!!!!!

rldfsignature.jpg

#7 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,668 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:53 PM

LtL is site admin!!!!!

Bloody Hell, reeled in rather too easily, I reckon.

Wake up man, have you been drinking?

#8 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:24 PM

Bloody Hell, reeled in rather too easily, I reckon.

Wake up man, have you been drinking?

Triple drat. I should have seen through Larry's cunning plan. He would have gotten away with it but for you and your red and white mates OF. Yes I have been drinking but not to excess, yet.

Edited by deluded pom?, 18 August 2013 - 05:25 PM.

rldfsignature.jpg

#9 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 14,167 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:41 PM

thanks for the help. Maybe my fat fingers pressed something they shouldnt have!

#10 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:25 PM

thanks for the help. Maybe my fat fingers pressed something they shouldnt have!

Nah, it happened to me on both of my phones last week.

#11 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 3,886 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:53 PM

Happens to me on my phone occasionally. This site really needs a mobile app though like the love RL one, makes life so much easier.

#12 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:31 AM

Happens to me on my phone occasionally. This site really needs a mobile app though like the love RL one, makes life so much easier.

Yeah because that's ace isn't it? Stories that don't it on the screen, results an live scores that have no relevance to reality.

#13 CGD

CGD
  • Coach
  • 844 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:22 AM

Maybe I'm blind, but if I open up a large thread (say, the World Cup thread) and it opens to the last post I read (say, late June), it seems I can only move forward one page at a time instead of an option to take me to the latest page.

This is while accessing the forum on my iPhone. Is this how it is for everyone?

#14 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 3,886 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:47 AM

Yeah because that's ace isn't it? Stories that don't it on the screen, results an live scores that have no relevance to reality.

I said like the love RL one. Obviously if a totalrl one was made I'd hope it would have the pros of the love RL one, not the flaws.

#15 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 3,886 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:48 AM

Maybe I'm blind, but if I open up a large thread (say, the World Cup thread) and it opens to the last post I read (say, late June), it seems I can only move forward one page at a time instead of an option to take me to the latest page.

This is while accessing the forum on my iPhone. Is this how it is for everyone?

Its the same for me on my phone. I can't figure out a way to get around it either.

#16 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:37 AM

If you click the square at the top right, a drop down appears where you can mark all as read. Then if you click a thread you can go to the very end, and not just the last post that you read/made.

#17 CGD

CGD
  • Coach
  • 844 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:24 PM

Ah! Good work around. Thanks for that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users