Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Misi Taulapapa thoughts

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 ramstieidie

ramstieidie
  • Coach
  • 148 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

misi actions whats everyones thoughts on the incident

#2 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:02 PM

What happened?

It's time to park the camels.

#3 ramstieidie

ramstieidie
  • Coach
  • 148 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

swearing offering gestures to fans by sticking two fingers up offering to fight them digusting

#4 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:18 PM

I only saw from across the pitch so don't know what was said, but making gestures and then apparently going towards fans looking for a fight or incite them is pretty dim behaviour, but think everyone should calm down a bit.

#5 ramstieidie

ramstieidie
  • Coach
  • 148 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

a lot of incident happening in our game of recent what happened to the good old days of fans mingling with other rival fans and having a drink together

#6 BROADEDDIE

BROADEDDIE
  • Coach
  • 150 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:29 PM

Agree with the above, it's the main reason I go to a lot of away games for a good bit of banter, but more fans getting to aggressive, just need to calm down enjoy the game

#7 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:44 PM

He just needs a ticking off , no ban but not good when kids are about. To be fair he got some stick too..

#8 scally

scally
  • Coach
  • 208 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:35 PM

He just needs a ticking off , no ban but not good when kids are about. To be fair he got some stick too..
[Thought he was supposed to be a pro and rise above it all but my kids were there and they were not impressed by his actions.
They asked who the player was and I said to them hes a nobody.
Pity he didn't show the same aggression when they played Leigh in the Northern Rail final.
Anonymous comes to mind/quote]

#9 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:42 PM

[Thought he was supposed to be a pro and rise above it all but my kids were there and they were not impressed by his actions.
They asked who the player was and I said to them hes a nobody.
Pity he didn't show the same aggression when they played Leigh in the Northern Rail final.
Anonymous comes to mind/quote]

He played for Canberra Raiders in NRL so has played at a high level. He always looked dangerous with the ball in hand and we wouldn't have caught him if he made a break. However he's known for having a short fuse. Get him banned and fined!

#10 JvLeeds

JvLeeds
  • Players
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:44 PM

He played for Canberra Raiders in NRL so has played at a high level. He always looked dangerous with the ball in hand and we wouldn't have caught him if he made a break. However he's known for having a short fuse. Get him banned and fined!

#11 JvLeeds

JvLeeds
  • Players
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:55 PM

Actually played for the New Zealand warriors and the cronulla sharks, some research would of been useful there. As for his behaviour today, maybe dewsbury fans have selective memory. Racist slurs are NOT welcome in rugby league especially when you too have a culturally diverse team!! As for parents with children attending games it might be useful for you to lecture fellow dewsbury fans about acceptable behaviour, surely children listening to players being racially and verbally abused would be more of an issue!!!

#12 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:58 PM

True you can't go around doing what he did, lucky crowd was poor, would of been a riot if at fev or hull haha!! A few fans was ready to go on pitch for a scrap when he came over, dews fans certainly didn't back down and give him more back!!

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 18 August 2013 - 06:59 PM.

#13 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:00 PM

Actually played for the New Zealand warriors and the cronulla sharks, some research would of been useful there. As for his behaviour today, maybe dewsbury fans have selective memory. Racist slurs are NOT welcome in rugby league especially when you too have a culturally diverse team!! As for parents with children attending games it might be useful for you to lecture fellow dewsbury fans about acceptable behaviour, surely children listening to players being racially and verbally abused would be more of an issue!!!

silly #####!!! No racist slurs at all!! Get facts right moron!

#14 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:06 PM

I can not believe racism as come up!! He was not racially abused at all! If this is what the Sheffield club are saying then you should be ashamed of your selves because all your doing is condoning a player offering fans on and making gestures to fans in front of young kids.. I'm absolutely shocked racism as come into it. The match day security reported the incidents to the rfl and ground safety. They saw it and took numbers off fans who witnessed it. No fans racially abused him so don't come all racism now!

#15 JvLeeds

JvLeeds
  • Players
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

Selective memory I see unless your hearing impaired!!! Obvious who the ##### is here!

#16 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

True you can't go around doing what he did, lucky crowd was poor, would of been a riot if at fev or hull haha!! A few fans was ready to go on pitch for a scrap when he came over, dews fans certainly didn't back down and give him more back!!

And he'd probably have decked them all - sorry gents but that's not something to be proud of.

#17 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:18 PM

Yeah I know but if this was hull fev or widnes fans could of been crowd trouble! That's all I'm saying. I'm shocked and appalled racism as mensioned because I was in the middle of south stand and heard nothing at all!! He wasn't racially abused at all

#18 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

Selective memory I see unless your hearing impaired!!! Obvious who the ##### is here!

. So you heard racist comments? They was no racist comments at all!

#19 JvLeeds

JvLeeds
  • Players
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:22 PM

I can not believe racism as come up!! He was not racially abused at all! If this is what the Sheffield club are saying then you should be ashamed of your selves because all your doing is condoning a player offering fans on and making gestures to fans in front of young kids.. I'm absolutely shocked racism as come into it. The match day security reported the incidents to the rfl and ground safety. They saw it and took numbers off fans who witnessed it. No fans racially abused him so don't come all racism now!

. I did not condone anything. Can you vouch for every single dewsbury fan?? Don't be so daft!!! It wouldn't of been mentioned if it hadn't happened which is why he took such offence to the idiots giving it him.

#20 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:27 PM

Did you actually know he played for these two teams or did google find the answer for you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users