signings

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 il cattivo

il cattivo
  • Coach
  • 565 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:17 PM

paul march on radio leeds says handforth to keighley,finn to halifax,leatherbarrow to batley........

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

#2 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:30 PM

I think the Handforth move has already been announced officially by Keighley. The other two moves are just rumours so far. I though new signings could not be announced until after the end of the season.

#3 Batley Bob

Batley Bob
  • Coach
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:35 PM

This was Paul March remember , Mr Proffesional , why should he announce Featherstone or Batley,s affairs if they are true

#4 London Dick

London Dick
  • Coach
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:38 PM

I think if the coach of the team Leatherbarrow is playing for announces he is coming to us then I think you can be pretty certain he will have signed for us.  

Its been rumoured for weeks.  

"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

#5 fredm

fredm
  • Coach
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:50 PM

Players in the NRL announce who they are signed on for the next season. What is the problem with announcing it over here?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users