Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

todays game

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dog80

dog80
  • Players
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:21 PM

A good entertaining game and a well earned bonus point.
But for a few mistakes it could have been all 3. The batley support was great today. Hopefully we will get a win against leigh on thursday.

#2 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 311 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

Very fair result which could have gone either way in the end, well done Batley, great game and your halves showed us up to be honest. Referee had some dubious calls but I think over all worked out 50/50 for once. Other than the after match fracas in south stand bar area a good day all round.

Great support by you guys so thank you .

#3 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:15 PM

I think Mr Merrick completely dispensed with the offside rule today. Some of the positioning was absolutely ridiculous (for both sides).

I thought it was an outstanding game of rugby league, but I always had the nagging doubt we would lose all the way through and so it sadly proved!

#4 dog80

dog80
  • Players
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:16 PM

Fracas? Whats happened?

#5 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,193 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:55 PM

Good game with the lead changing 7 times what more could you ask for (but a win lol).

Sadly I think we lost the game rather than Fax winning it but I have no complaints the guys gave everything they could

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#6 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 927 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:19 PM

best game a rugby for a long time, the lads did us proud and gave their all,the pace a johnson was super and am sure he will be off to pastures new. ref were a bit naff both ways but we seemed to get pinned for head eyes but fax got away with a few and a couple a elbows from tonnka, am not sure how a player can be deemed to have made a play at the ball giving another set when hes backs turned to the ball so cant even see it never mind play at it, anyways well done batley on a great game but fax just saved a few moves until late in the game and looked slightly fitter. thanks to the fax staff too for really looking after us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users