Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

town vs york

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,167 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:44 AM

yeah stacky is on his honeymoon. to be fair everyone is entitled to have a honeymoon and enjoy one of the best days of there lives. im sure most on this board took time off work to go on one so why cant a player. bigger things than rugby im afraid.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#22 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:05 PM

yeah stacky is on his honeymoon. to be fair everyone is entitled to have a honeymoon and enjoy one of the best days of there lives. im sure most on this board took time off work to go on one so why cant a player. bigger things than rugby im afraid.

sorry wonky I have to disagree with you on that.genrally there seems to have been a number of absences in a very important season for various reasons. Its semi professional sport in the league below SL and dropping down to C1 would have been unthinkable with a player exodus to barrow and shaven etc. I am sure a fev fan said on here it wouldnt happen at their club.

Edited by town4me, 22 August 2013 - 12:29 PM.

#23 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 809 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:26 PM

Is Jarrad on his honeymoon ? I find that unbelievable at this stage of the season, we could have been fighting for survival in tonights game.

Whoever we have playing let's just get down to DP and give them a good send off in our last home game, they deserve it.

UP THE TOWN

Christ Uni 106, who's to say Jarrad hasn't just arranged to go on a break now that we are safe, he may well have been available for us if we were in the ######. Jarrads commitment to the club surely can not be questioned, he has been a role model to many and has always put the club first, I hope he enjoys his break he deserves it. 

But ye lets get down and give the lads a good send off, they have done us proud. :bye:

#24 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,167 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:34 PM

sorry wonky I have to disagree with you on that.genrally there seems to have been a number of absences in a very important season for various reasons. Its semi professional sport in the league below SL and dropping down to C1 would have been unthinkable with a player exodus to barrow and shaven etc. I am sure a fev fan said on here it wouldnt happen at their club.

he might have only booked it after we were looking to be safe. lets be honest weve been safe since we beat leigh.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#25 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:49 PM

he might have only booked it after we were looking to be safe. lets be honest weve been safe since we beat leigh.

fair point wonky but I didnt mention any individual player I meant genrally and for various reasons over the season as a whole

#26 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:30 PM

Christ Uni 106, who's to say Jarrad hasn't just arranged to go on a break now that we are safe, he may well have been available for us if we were in the ######. Jarrads commitment to the club surely can not be questioned, he has been a role model to many and has always put the club first, I hope he enjoys his break he deserves it. 

But ye lets get down and give the lads a good send off, they have done us proud. :bye:

Jarrad has been fantastic for us and he's my favourite player, who knows when he booked it, I just know he will be a big miss.

#27 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 809 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:18 PM

Jarrad has been fantastic for us and he's my favourite player, who knows when he booked it, I just know he will be a big miss.

He will be a big miss marra, but we are not a one man team and I would like to think we have enough in our ranks to beat York.

I hope!!

#28 Oneday

Oneday
  • Coach
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:49 PM

A fresh and rip roaring Stacky for the play-offs will do for me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users