ryan hepworth

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 morti

morti
  • Coach
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:29 PM

re-signs for the rams,great news,been one of the stand out players, imo :))

#2 Monkbar

Monkbar
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:07 PM

Agreed.

#3 thehullram

thehullram
  • Coach
  • 222 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:58 AM

Any idea who else we have signed on for next year? Rumours that James Craven is already signed on, but what about:-

Morton

Hale

Brown

Pryce

Wright

Lillicrop

Gallagher

???

#4 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:07 AM

Brownys signed too and Tom lilllycrop! Think the majority Glenn's keeping, hopefully find out officially soon

#5 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,272 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:57 AM

Any idea who else we have signed on for next year? Rumours that James Craven is already signed on, but what about:-

Morton

Hale

Brown

Pryce

Wright

Lillicrop

Gallagher

???

The tricky thing is that, as with many other championship clubs, our income from the RFL will be lower next year, limiting our budget. this means that many players have been offered lower terms than they are presently on. It is encouraging that many of them have willingly accepted although a couple are still pondering their options.

I believe that we will retain the majority of those players that we want to for next season, although this means that a number will move on.

I understand that Hale, Craven, Morton, Brown, Buchanan, Scott and Lillycrop are already signed (some of whom were already on 2 year contracts) and there may be more by now. Pryce and Gallagher have been made offers and are still considering them - maybe if the former got a bit more encouragement from the fans on Thursday this might persuade him to sign.

Add to that mix a couple of interesting recruits, with strong rumours about Hemingway, Haggerty and Thackerey, and we could have a very interesting squad for next season.

:smoke:

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#6 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:53 AM

Heppys signed too, he put on the rams Facebook page .

#7 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:55 AM

And Ryan weight and Jon schofield. Don't know about makka, akadiere, tebb, Hyde, tonks, spicer and Becket yet though???

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 21 August 2013 - 11:00 AM.

#8 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:00 PM

And Ryan weight and Jon schofield. Don't know about makka, akadiere, tebb, Hyde, tonks, spicer and Becket yet though???

Who's this Ryan weight? Is he the fast winger we are looking for?  :tongue:

#9 Netherton Ram

Netherton Ram
  • Coach
  • 410 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:26 PM

Lets hope that Glenn isn't keeping the majority of the squad as they have been poor. Only a few have stepped up and shown promise. This season i have been watching one of the worst teams i can remember at Dewsbury.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

#10 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:03 PM

Lets hope that Glenn isn't keeping the majority of the squad as they have been poor. Only a few have stepped up and shown promise. This season i have been watching one of the worst teams i can remember at Dewsbury.

So who would you release? 

#11 ramstieidie

ramstieidie
  • Coach
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:39 PM

great news ryan signing another year things looking great player of year by far

#12 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:57 PM

So who would you release? 

Gallagher, Tebb, Hale, Tonks, Beckett, Watkinson, Hyde, Schofield, Akaidere, Jones and Scott - none of them good enough to get us high enough up the table to give us a place in the second tier in 2015. Suppose some of them have already been signed though.

#13 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:48 PM

I'd certainly give tonks and hale a new deal , with better players around them ??? Certainly no lack of effort from the 2 and both still very young! but I know what your saying. I can't see tebb, akadiere , Becket and jones getting a new deal though!

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 21 August 2013 - 04:49 PM.

#14 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:50 PM

Another proven centre, proven winger, an hooker that's ours and a couple of big props then I reckon wel do well next season if the signings of Hemingway Thackeray and haggerty are true??

#15 sparks1

sparks1
  • Players
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:59 PM

Gallagher, Tebb, Hale, Tonks, Beckett, Watkinson, Hyde, Schofield, Akaidere, Jones and Scott - none of them good enough to get us high enough up the table to give us a place in the second tier in 2015. Suppose some of them have already been signed though.

well you may has well add austin to that list as he is no good to us on the sidelines.

i would agree with most of the above apart from gallagher and scott.

#16 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

Greg Scott's defence is poor though and true about Austin

#17 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 947 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:09 PM

Good enough this year.

#18 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:27 AM

Good enough this year.

Unless I'm missing something we could still technically finish fourth from bottom. I thought to qualify for SL2 we would need to finish in the top 8 and possibly higher if they bring in such as Toulouse. Without O'Brien and Pryce where might we have been this year ? Also, I rather think some of the teams now below us will go for broke and try to buy success - doubt we'll do that.

#19 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:00 AM

Not just that, if you take the first 4 wins we won in the opening 5 games away, then we'd be relegated on the form and results from the following 19 matches wev played since after that period?? Improvement needed next season

#20 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:14 PM

I'm sorry but Callan Beckett gone? How many games has he actually played this year tell me please?
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users