Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Thurs

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 olddoggy

olddoggy
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:19 PM

FT  24-18 Dogs

#22 greensman01

greensman01
  • Coach
  • 150 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:23 PM

24 - 18 full time

#23 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 762 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:26 PM

Great result!Came across a site giving updates.Nail biting stuff.

#24 budgiezilla

budgiezilla
  • Coach
  • 202 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:38 PM

yeah, you bar stewards !!! ;) :tongue:

we nearly got an underserved draw.

#25 olddoggy

olddoggy
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:54 PM

Frank, you can get updates from every bulldogs game via twitter.  You don't need an account just google "batleyrlfc twitter".  I suppose you can get it in NZ. 

#26 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 236 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:04 PM

Or love rugby league app live scores great app must ave works on android dont know about i phones

#27 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:08 PM

Ok were in good form so no reason why we can't beat Leigh, predictions
Batley 24 Leigh 20

Very good shout!

#28 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 959 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:12 PM

stand proud boys, cracking game and 100% from everyman. some big yards from kegan tonight with 3 or 4 in tow and handy offloads from both kegan and rowie.jc were massive and johnsons power and pace must put him back in sl anytime soon, fantastic game that should a been on telly for all to see and nailbiting end thats not good for the bloodpressure, nice for ben to get over for the decider but i thought he might just get held up, wally yet again had a stonking game and i wish the lad well next season and look forward to seeing him on the box, the passion showed by every player at the end just made it clear how important that win was for everyone at the mount.we were sure entertained tonight, please find george a pen soon as poss. york beware. :hunter:

#29 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:12 PM

Good win all be it squeaky bum time till Mennel scored! Give the lads some confidence into the York game and into the play offs. Hard to pick MOM. Kegan had his best game for a long time but for me I'd go Davis for his efforts especially first half.

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#30 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 762 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:28 PM

•  
  • Players
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 53 posts

Posted Today, 07:54 AM

frank, on 23 Aug 2013 - 08:26 AM, said:snapback.png

Frank, you can get updates from every bulldogs game via twitter.  You don't need an account just google "batleyrlfc twitter".  I suppose you can get it in NZ.

Thanks just been on that site so will use it in future.