League Express Digital-Only Easter Edition Out Now!

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

fev

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 lifer

lifer
  • Coach
  • 265 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:39 PM

Reading on the fev forum rumour of them taking londons place in super league in 2014. would that mean only one relegated this year.

#2 richie keay

richie keay

Tipping Comp Winner

• Coach
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:46 PM

How would it London Down Fev up.

Posted Image

#3 Plan of Attack

Plan of Attack
  • Coach
  • 756 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:37 PM

Reading on the fev forum rumour of them taking london's place in super league in 2014. would that mean only one relegated this year.

I hope not I like my trips to Fev and I don't fancy going down to London especially If it gets moved to a Thursday

Edited by Plan of Attack, 20 August 2013 - 07:37 PM.

#4 lifer

lifer
  • Coach
  • 265 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:41 PM

How would it London Down Fev up.

cant see london coming down to the championship, my guess would be if not in super league then in no league

#5 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:44 PM

it would only be for next year if we don't make some decent signings (+ from what im hearing we are losing some of the best from our current squad) we will end up in tier 3 anyway 2015

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#6 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,440 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:52 PM

If I've set his right try clicking on this stream.

It does seem logical that only 1 team will go down but 2 still up from Ch1. I personally think that they will struggle on for another season.

What a state our lords and masters have got our game into.

Fev certainly deserve the chance to get into SL. Wish it was the Raiders.

http://www1.skysport...on-broncos-fold

Posted Image

#7 Dave W

Dave W
  • Coach
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:49 AM

Why Featherstone, particularly, and not Sheffield, for example? They're the Champions at the moment.

Are Fev just wishful thinking like many of us were guilty of doing a few years back?

Whatever happens, if Fulham London HarleBroncoquins, or whatever they're called this year, look like they're in trouble, we'll get to see what cards are on the table with regard to the persistent rumour that the SKY deal hinges on there being a team in the capital. 

#8 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:00 AM

Why Featherstone, particularly, and not Sheffield, for example? They're the Champions at the moment.

Are Fev just wishful thinking like many of us were guilty of doing a few years back?

Whatever happens, if Fulham London HarleBroncoquins, or whatever they're called this year, look like they're in trouble, we'll get to see what cards are on the table with regard to the persistent rumour that the SKY deal hinges on there being a team in the capital.

As a Fev fan I agree fairness needs to be seen to be done when promoting but that's never the case..i.e Widnes; But your claim for Sheffield with no fans or ground next season could be blown out of the water; Good luck Barrow I really hope you stay up as you are a bunch of great supporters;

#9 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:40 AM

Phil I hope you get your dream next year but as an aside I hope the business plan has been well thought through and is accurate otherwise it could all backfire a couple of years down the line and put you in a similar position to the current struggling clubs in any of the divisions ?

Lee

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#10 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:38 AM

Phil I hope you get your dream next year but as an aside I hope the business plan has been well thought through and is accurate otherwise it could all backfire a couple of years down the line and put you in a similar position to the current struggling clubs in any of the divisions ?

Lee

I haven't responded to the post to be arrogant in any way, I am just as cautious as anyone when business men get involved; They have a high degree of self interest and justly so when flinging their own money around; As Barrow supporters have endured recently; I have enjoyed watching Fev in the championship especially recently for obvious reasons; Nothing stays the same; I have watched them since 1963 and endured some really lows but have benefited from watching a team that as pulled off remarkable surprises in their history; What happens to a club is out of any supporters hands; And whatever happens to Fev and as long as they exist I will always support them; I wish all struggling clubs the best for the future and hopefully with the new structures coming into force might bring extra fans in;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users