Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Grimmer as no luck

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Hunslet2012

Hunslet2012
  • Coach
  • 506 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:09 PM

Grimmer broke is hand sunday  only luck he got is bad luck !!!!!

Edited by Hunslet2012, 20 August 2013 - 07:17 PM.

#2 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:09 PM

i have never known a team have as much bad luck in one season as we have this year, absolutly jinxed.

Posted Image

#3 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:16 PM

Terrible news about Grimmer .. Im Still Confident after 2 Impressive Hunslet SQUAD Wins , This team CAN And WILL do a Job @ sheffield .... FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE ! ! ! ! !

#4 staitheclosehawk

staitheclosehawk
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:29 PM

Totally jinxed this year heard we got Paul Mcshane who is now banned and unavailable but even worse news is that both Coyles are out as is Menzies and Haughey as well as Grimshaw and several players will have to play injured just to put a side out according to tweet from a current player.

Edited by staitheclosehawk, 20 August 2013 - 08:33 PM.

#5 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:44 PM

Hull K R , had 10  First choice players out ,Yet still went Away to the  "world club champians"   and  WON    !!!!  BIG  SMILE   !!!!!   For me , We LIVE or die  with   The  Hunslet  SQUAD  Players . . . . . . .   BE   POSITIVE . . . . . .

#6 pudsey hawk

pudsey hawk
  • Coach
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:51 PM

No worries in come Watkins, hall , sinfield, burrows & peacock  :ok:

#7 staitheclosehawk

staitheclosehawk
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:03 PM

Doubt that as McShane reckons there all away on a pre booked break, so looks like Ansell, Helliwell, Clough, Woods or who ever is left, is Normington available?

#8 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:04 PM

All those dual reg Fannabies watch this space ,,,,, No match for Leeds R.L. this weekend . Yet just wait n see who we get . Then You can all Bang Yr Drum or More likely Hide .Cos Leeds R.L. Dont give A Toss for Hunslet !! Please bare in mind , Swinton have had BRIERS And MORLEY !!! TIME WILL TELL . . . . .

#9 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 364 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

Only you hiding. 72.

#10 staitheclosehawk

staitheclosehawk
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:18 PM

All those dual reg Fannabies watch this space ,,,,, No match for Leeds R.L. this weekend . Yet just wait n see who we get . Then You can all Bang Yr Drum or More likely Hide .Cos Leeds R.L. Dont give A Toss for Hunslet !! Please bare in mind , Swinton have had BRIERS And MORLEY !!! TIME WILL TELL . . . . .

Make your mind up?

#11 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:33 PM

Let me be perfectly clear . If i wanted to support Leeds R.L. i would go to headingley ,maybe share a lager with Gav Wilson , But i DONT . I WANT NOTHING to do with LEEDS R.L.
and Progman , as for hiding ? ? have been to the last 8 games , and will be @ sheffied .......

#12 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 364 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:42 PM

So will I mate so come and introduce yourself

#13 Hunslet2012

Hunslet2012
  • Coach
  • 506 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:50 PM

I WILL BE WI MACCA IN PUB AT SIDE OF THE GROUND LOL

#14 staitheclosehawk

staitheclosehawk
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

Hull K R , had 10 First choice players out ,Yet still went Away to the "world club champians" and WON !!!! BIG SMILE !!!!! For me , We LIVE or die with The Hunslet SQUAD Players . . . . . . . BE POSITIVE . . . . . .

Just seen on facebook Jim Davies fell down stairs at work, has this club lost a game of charades with the devil.

Edited by staitheclosehawk, 20 August 2013 - 10:08 PM.

#15 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:09 PM

Let me be perfectly clear . If i wanted to support Leeds R.L. i would go to headingley ,maybe share a lager with Gav Wilson , But i DONT . I WANT NOTHING to do with LEEDS R.L.
and Progman , as for hiding ? ? have been to the last 8 games , and will be @ sheffied .......

I'd be happy to buy you a beer anytime mate.

Posted Image

#16 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:58 AM

So will I mate so come and introduce yourself

....We are already aquainted ....

#17 MiBoy

MiBoy
  • Players
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:44 AM

Totally jinxed this year heard we got Paul Mcshane who is now banned and unavailable but even worse news is that both Coyles are out as is Menzies and Haughey as well as Grimshaw and several players will have to play injured just to put a side out according to tweet from a current player.

Don't go believing everything you hear regarding who will be playing Thursday!!!

#18 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:32 PM

Played the whole of the second half with a broken hand loyalty to the team i think so probably have to be plated tomoz the boy is gutted next season cant come quick enough 2013 unlucky for one lol. Thanks for the kind words guys
chappy

#19 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:03 PM

Played the whole of the second half with a broken hand loyalty to the team i think so probably have to be plated tomoz the boy is gutted next season cant come quick enough 2013 unlucky for one lol. Thanks for the kind words guys

Has Grimmer signed for the Hawks again in 2014?

Would quite like to see him in a Batley shirt ;)

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#20 hunslet ramone

hunslet ramone
  • Coach
  • 124 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:24 PM

Hope the lads ok suzzy, and hopefully signs for us next season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users