Ins and Outs for next season

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:38 AM

How do you know about haggerty? And why we signed the one who barrow clearly don't rate?

#22 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:45 PM

I thought on here someone confirmed Craven had re-signed?

We don't want to loose talented players like him!

Yes, that was me; I was wrong. He had accepted the contract being offered but his agent hasn't!

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#23 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:49 PM

How do you know about haggerty? And why we signed the one who barrow clearly don't rate?

I think the one we're signing is Matthew Haggerty, a centre, who was finding the traveling to Barrow for training to be too much, hence his loan deal at Oldham. His brother is Kurt Haggerty who is still contracted to Barrow, I believe, and would command too much money, sadly.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#24 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:05 PM

I think the one we're signing is Matthew Haggerty, a centre, who was finding the traveling to Barrow for training to be too much, hence his loan deal at Oldham. His brother is Kurt Haggerty who is still contracted to Barrow, I believe, and would command too much money, sadly.

His a prop marra played for haven last season big lump but plays below his weight goes to ground way to easy i think the barrow fans would confirm that aswell

#25 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:27 PM

Hope it's kurt haggerty, seems bizarre to sign a player who even barrow don't rate

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 23 August 2013 - 01:27 PM.

#26 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:49 PM

Hope it's kurt haggerty, seems bizarre to sign a player who even barrow don't rate

We can't afford KH, simple as that.

If our coach rates MH who are we to argue?

:onthequiet:

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#27 dipset11

dipset11
  • Players
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:54 AM

what happened to elliot cosgrove from u guys?hr went to keighly any good?

#28 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:49 AM

what happened to elliot cosgrove from u guys?hr went to keighly any good?

Must be doing ok,he signed on for 2014 season.Good prospect when given a chance.

#29 raiders96

raiders96
  • Coach
  • 379 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:45 PM

He isn't a centre he's a prop, goes down far too easy never rated him, he isn't brothers with Kurt there not related, and he gone out on loan because we didn't want him

Edited by raiders96, 26 August 2013 - 10:51 PM.

#30 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:43 AM

He isn't a centre he's a prop, goes down far too easy never rated him, he isn't brothers with Kurt there not related, and he gone out on loan because we didn't want him

Sounds the perfect rams player to me ;)

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#31 Plan of Attack

Plan of Attack
  • Coach
  • 794 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:29 PM

Actually they are not related and Kurt has tonight signed a new contract
at Barrow

Edited by Plan of Attack, 06 September 2013 - 09:29 PM.

#32 bangbang

bangbang
  • Coach
  • 533 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:48 AM

Kurt haggerty

Matthew Haggarty
Rip the bludgers heads off!

#33 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:09 AM

you are welcome to Matt Haggarty champ 1 player at his very very best IMHO.

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#34 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 444 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:31 AM

I reckon we could be signing Jamie Langley me playing his last game for Bulls today not been retained by them Glenn will now him from his time which he spent at Bulls.

#35 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:01 AM

I reckon we could be signing Jamie Langley me playing his last game for Bulls today not been retained by them Glenn will now him from his time which he spent at Bulls.

Salford Red Devils-bound.

Posted Image

#36 Wilsden Ram

Wilsden Ram
  • Coach
  • 244 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

Is there an English translation available for this post?

Assuming that you mean that we have a chance of signing Jamie Langley, then think again.

He is 29 years old and stated his aim in the Bradford T & A that he can play 3 more years full-time
in Super League. The strong rumours are that he is being allowed to leave as he is one of the highest
paid players at the Bulls and they desperately need to cut their Salary Expenditure.

So unless all our Season Ticket Holders pay an extra £125 per year or we put the admission prices up by £16
per person per game (assuming that 300 pay at the turnstile), I don't think that we can afford him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users