TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

North Wales at London on Friday night

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 glemiln

glemiln
  • Coach
  • 213 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:35 AM

I agree PD, but until it is changed we should have played the system better, particularly at those 3 consecutive away games in June - then our end of season situation would have been better.  Only Crusaders has less bp's than we have, but of course they've won 4 games more.

#22 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:04 PM

I agree PD, but until it is changed we should have played the system better, particularly at those 3 consecutive away games in June - then our end of season situation would have been better.  Only Crusaders has less bp's than we have, but of course they've won 4 games more.

So that means if we beat Scorpions (Fingers crossed) there were only 2 games we could have got losing bonus points from; we didn't against Oldham and if we beat Scorpions (fingers crossed) we only end up wining the league by 2 points yet have a massive 343 points difference going into that game.  Surely there is an argument for winning bonus points as suggested by 7

Edited by gogledd, 26 August 2013 - 11:06 PM.

#23 DiddyDave

DiddyDave
  • Coach
  • 239 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:07 AM

Scrap the whole bloody stupid idea. Play rubbish against a poor team and get beaten,but if it`s less than 13 points,you still get a bonus point?!! I shake my head.

#24 glemiln

glemiln
  • Coach
  • 213 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:35 PM

Using current tables of both C (bottom 9) and C1 and deducting bonus points, points difference alone changes positions for three teams in C. & two in C1 division.  We would be 3rd, where I pray we shall be after Sunday!

#25 Big Doug

Big Doug
  • Coach
  • 360 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

We will only be 3rd if we win and London lose.
Not much chance of them losing at Oxford.
The prospect of one or maybe two trips to London are not worth thinking about.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

#26 excolt

excolt
  • Players
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:10 PM

If we cant win at London Sk we don't deserve to be in the final.

#27 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 784 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:56 PM

If we do finish forth and have to play Skolars we need to get as many fans as we can down there to back the team.Then if we manage a win and Oldham finish second get over to Whitebank in numbers no excuses about the state of the ground get over and back the team.
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#28 Lakeside

Lakeside
  • Players
  • 92 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:39 PM

A few seasons ago the club paid the travel for supporters and two full coaches travelled down. Perhaps this could happen again

#29 StarfireHypervixen

StarfireHypervixen
  • Coach
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:14 AM

If they did, you can bet it would only be for members. Frankly, I doubt there would be enough money to do even that.
Living life in such a way, that when my feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan says "Oh *@$^! She's awake!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users