Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Another thing I enjoyed about tonight ...

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,884 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:20 PM

... JC putting that snivelling little cheat McNally on his ###### in-goal.

#2 LuckyDog

LuckyDog
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:30 AM

....and he didn't like it at all! moaning to the touch judge...

I enjoyed watching their tetchy, fraught, angry, argumentative team huddle just after JCs try and the brawl right in front of us!

and that Steve Maden never ceases to amaze me...

#3 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

McNally is an odious little creep on the field. Shame as he's such a good player. I have a sneaking suspicious that he gets a twisted kick out of the knowledge that his antics wind people up.

Posted Image

#4 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,858 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:46 PM

McNally is an odious little creep on the field. Shame as he's such a good player. I have a sneaking suspicious that he gets a twisted kick out of the knowledge that his antics wind people up.

couldn't agree more on that one.
Last season he was throwing himself all over the place trying to milk a penalty. At one point he waa going down quicker than monica lewinski!
Kainy threatened to 2@ the little sheeeeiiiiite!
I almost (only almost) wished he had let him have one!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#5 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,884 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:58 PM

He got one (legitimately) last night then dished one out (illegitimately) in his usual cowardly fashion. He's a dreadful little piece of trash.

#6 bulldogs17

bulldogs17
  • Coach
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:52 PM

How is JC? His face didn't look too good after the game!

#7 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,884 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:55 PM

Suspected cheekbone fracture, I believe.

I wonder if McNally will pick up a mystery injury before the game if we meet again in the play-offs. More likely he'll be banned as I think it went on report.

#8 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

Suspected cheekbone fracture, I believe.

I wonder if McNally will pick up a mystery injury before the game if we meet again in the play-offs. More likely he'll be banned as I think it went on report.

That's great news for us :-(

Posted Image

#9 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:01 PM

That's great news for us :-(

True but in Potts we have an excellent replacement

2010 Northern Rail Cup Winners & 2013 Championship Finalists

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb: 

#10 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:20 PM

Potts was terrific last season, but hasn't repeated that in 2013 and on the occasions when he's played hasn't done enough to keep his place. At Halifax he was very poor in defence. Losing Campbell would be a huge blow for our prospects, and I hope McNally is punished to the max. Probably a two game ban, then.....

Edited by TheTerminator, 23 August 2013 - 10:21 PM.

Posted Image

#11 nedryan

nedryan
  • Players
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:29 PM

Potts was terrific last season, but hasn't repeated that in 2013 and on the occasions when he's played hasn't done enough to keep his place. At Halifax he was very poor in defence. Losing Campbell would be a huge blow for our prospects, and I hope McNally is punished to the max. Probably a two game ban, then.....

Potts has been unfortunate this season having to compete for his place on the team with Johnson and JC. He would have been first team pick on any other side. In my view he is a real talent and still young with bags of potential so not surprised other clubs have been sniffing round him. If JC is out then he will be a good replacement

#12 Kiddzyy69

Kiddzyy69
  • Players
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:35 PM

I wasnt there but when weve played leigh mcnally's been a nasty peice of work hea sneaky but hes a pr**,no doubt jc wil get him back harder!!

#13 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 599 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:25 PM

How is JC? His face didn't look too good after the game!

So how is JC?....has he got a fractured cheekbone ?....is he out for the York Game ?

#14 barlby knight

barlby knight
  • Coach
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only 1 who detests McNally , he is an overrated cheating little ###### , I'll never forget our play off final in 2010 when RyanEsders ####### him in the 1st 10 mins , he strangely disappeared for the rest of the game !
LOVE THE KNIGHTS , LIVE THE KNIGHTS

#15 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 208 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

Pleased to hear other teams not happy with him

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users