party time????????

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#21 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

I very sad misguided individual but his choice.Nevertheless no loss to anyone really with such an archaic attitude.

Nothing archaic at all, I object to being ripped off, if only for a couple of quid. Hate it when organisations think that they are dealing with idiots.

Not on my watch, owd lad.

#22 MikeFletchersBarmyArmy

MikeFletchersBarmyArmy
  • Coach
  • 466 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:12 PM

As stated, your club discriminates against Fev supporters as opposed to other clubs. As such, you will be two Fev supporters light for the game.
Cannot see how it can be legal when the club has a fixed price on the gates. Not going to fall for the three card trick..

I think you need to read up on the law if you think offering discounts/ reducing admission for certain games is illegal. I am sure featherstone have never had discounts\ reduced admission to games.

Hasn't featherstone in the past had games where it was determined whether you had to pay depending on the sex of the person?
I bet you were up in arms that day as you had to pay to get in, then person behind you walked in for free.

#23 paff

paff
  • Players
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:42 PM

Hi bob don't like been ripped off myself but willing to pay to see the lads it will be a bit more when we in SL.Tax man,banks,cig company and credit cards been doing me for years hope probiz is not one I owe to or im screwed both ways ha

#24 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:04 AM

Nothing archaic at all, I object to being ripped off, if only for a couple of quid. Hate it when organisations think that they are dealing with idiots.
Not on my watch, owd lad.

Do you think some people are getting ripped off Wednesday and not others

#25 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,951 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:19 AM

Do you think some people are getting ripped off Wednesday and not others

Yes they are........It seems only adults can get in cheaper, but not kids & pensioners. Same with families with more than two kids, or a family where one is a season ticket holder!

#26 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,400 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:23 AM

Its all down to the individual isn't it.
If one perceives that hinslet, or any other club (incl fev) are ripping them off and are sufficiently hacked off about it, - they won't attend. Simple. Others will. Its down to freedom of choice.
Wild horses won't keep me away from either leaague fixture we have left. Thats my choice!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#27 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,400 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:29 PM

Stay at home and walk your ferrets if your that bothered about getting charged the same as last season, I'm certain you wont be missed. Oh and I hope sheff hammer you midweek aswell

ah bless.....
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#28 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:42 PM

Stay at home and walk your ferrets if your that bothered about getting charged the same as last season, I'm certain you wont be missed. Oh and I hope sheff hammer you midweek aswell

Tee Hee. I just love it.

#29 frankb

frankb
  • Coach
  • 329 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:13 PM

First time made a comment and to be honest I don't care what hunslet charge I will be there with three kids win lose or draw wed so come on lads

Well said mate I know it would stop me going to watch the team I support. Anyone reading this thread would think you were having to pay an outrageous amount of money when quite frankly how much more would you pay ? Maybe you should count your blessings and realise Hunslet need every £ they can get.You are sounding smug give Hunslet a break.

Edited by frankb, 26 August 2013 - 11:17 PM.

#30 paff

paff
  • Players
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:22 AM

I know we live in hard times that's why I been putting 5 pence a week to one side so I could make the hunslet game.hunslet is a business just like any other and need to make money which ever way they see fit and like people say on here its up to the individual to go or not wild hawks wouldn't stop me

#31 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:10 AM

well i've reviewed the situation and i've reversed my original decision and i'm going now. up the rovers.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#32 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:38 PM

Well said mate I know it would stop me going to watch the team I support. Anyone reading this thread would think you were having to pay an outrageous amount of money when quite frankly how much more would you pay ? Maybe you should count your blessings and realise Hunslet need every £ they can get.You are sounding smug give Hunslet a break.

Principals, frankb, principles. Nothing smug about it. If they collected at half time on behalf of the club, I would be perfectly willing to donate. Slapping it on the entrance fee is the easy way out. Saying nowt no more.

#33 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:32 PM

dint hear any fax fans moaning about the £16.00 but like feth they charge more any way. If you payed the same price for a pint as you did 2 years ago you would be satisfied so whats the problem try witherspoons next time old lad
chappy

#34 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:20 PM

its all b :tongue: x.....go if ya want....don't if ya don't want....fev stand on the verge of another league shield (Wednesday permitting) and some folk don't wanna be there!.........like I said this thread's about coach travel to Hunslet nowt else..if ya don't want a seat then start a "boycott Hawks" thread :rtfm:

Edited by Maureen T-k, 27 August 2013 - 02:54 PM.

#35 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:59 PM

Back to school next week

#36 Moose

Moose
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:50 AM

Principals, frankb, principles. Nothing smug about it. If they collected at half time on behalf of the club, I would be perfectly willing to donate. Slapping it on the entrance fee is the easy way out. Saying nowt no more.

Nowt slapped on owd lad, same price as last year.

#37 bigjohn

bigjohn
  • Coach
  • 977 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:48 AM

Is it Fancy Dress on Sunday?

#38 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:01 AM

That's the first part of your trixie down then.

#39 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:36 AM

As stated, your club discriminates against Fev supporters as opposed to other clubs. As such, you will be two Fev supporters light for the game.
Cannot see how it can be legal when the club has a fixed price on the gates. Not going to fall for the three card trick..

.... Hunslet discriminates against its OWN Supporters . I have to pay Full price ... Yet a Leeds R.L.ticket holder gets in Half price !!! Try Bendin Over and Takin that EVERY Home game !!!!!!!!!

#40 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:06 AM

.... Hunslet discriminates against its OWN Supporters . I have to pay Full price ... Yet a Leeds R.L.ticket holder gets in Half price !!! Try Bendin Over and Takin that EVERY Home game !!!!!!!!!

can you get into Leeds half price?

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users