Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hunslet Hawks away

party time????????

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#41 georgehadgingerhair

georgehadgingerhair
  • Players
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:19 PM

Rumour has it Gary & Barry had a meeting earlier today anybody with any of the following a flat cap, a whippet or a ferret will be charged £25-00 entrance on Sunday and the same price applies for each whippet and ferret they bring in. Leeds Rhinos season ticket holders get in half price and Sunday dinner thrown in as a thank you for the DR players borrowed this season. :jester:  

#42 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:06 PM

Rumour has it Gary & Barry had a meeting earlier today anybody with any of the following a flat cap, a whippet or a ferret will be charged £25-00 entrance on Sunday and the same price applies for each whippet and ferret they bring in. Leeds Rhinos season ticket holders get in half price and Sunday dinner thrown in as a thank you for the DR players borrowed this season. :jester:  

CHEAP AT HALF THE PRICE TO WATCH THE LEAGUE'S MOST CONSISTENT CLUB :P

#43 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:17 PM

only a couple of seats left on Lagoon coaches.............. :popcorn: party time

#44 Cardigan Arms

Cardigan Arms
  • Coach
  • 550 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:02 PM

Hope that Leslie Crowther has changed his mind about coming. Perhaps he might bring some Crackerjack pencils !

#45 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,951 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:26 PM

CRACKERJACK............
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#46 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:51 PM

How many coaches of fans do you expect to be bringing on Sunday?

#47 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:10 PM

How many coaches of fans do you expect to be bringing on Sunday?

2 x 50 seat coaches full to capacity
Loads of cars as well
Im Fev and im proud

#48 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:46 PM

Please absolutely destroy them.

#49 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 709 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:20 AM

Could even test the capacity , its still 2400 isnt it ?

#50 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,951 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:28 AM

Please absolutely destroy them.

I hppe barrow stay up!

#51 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:37 AM

I hppe barrow stay up!

I wish they could all stay up Robin! It won't be easy for the clubs going down, especially during the proposed re-structure. They will have many long away trips to play in front of a handful of speccies. It will be up to their die-hard fans to pull them through difficult times, and although I expect Barrow to stay up, I feel their fan base will see them through if the worst happens.

#52 The Grinder

The Grinder
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:40 AM

I hppe barrow stay up!

I'll second that

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

#53 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,032 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:16 AM

hunslet in the past have been one of the great clubs and it's sad to see them in the predicament that tthey're in now. we should never take anything for granted, if it can happen to Hunslet it can happen to anybody. we are lucky to have the board, staff, and sponsors/investors that we have now. let's appreciate them.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#54 rusky

rusky
  • Players
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:42 PM

Too ill to do the 200 miles round trip the other night and spent the entire evening in bed following the fabulous game on the PC.  Will be at Hunslet come hell or high water.

#55 Eagletarian

Eagletarian
  • Coach
  • 4,591 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:37 AM

And if it's dropped I suspect threads of this nature would cease immediately.
If it is to continue, I suspect the theme will continue!
Im too drunk to try and work out just how many fans ypu would have to sufficiently pizz off so much they would decide not to attend that the net gain for hunslet would br lower?? And I'll probably have forgotten about it when I wake up or decide it really isn't worth the effort to work it out.....
I like speyside whisky!!!

Nah then T'owd lad (please note Maureen this is Yorkshire dialect not text twaddle)....Try Old Pultney its real smooth and you have got to be a fan of it, because its distilled in the most northern distillery.....Keep the scarlet standard high mate........ 

Rugby League should be the opiate of the people (Marks not in Las Palmas)

Posted Image

#56 hunslet ramone

hunslet ramone
  • Coach
  • 124 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:47 AM

hunslet in the past have been one of the great clubs and it's sad to see them in the predicament that tthey're in now. we should never take anything for granted, if it can happen to Hunslet it can happen to anybody. we are lucky to have the board, staff, and sponsors/investors that we have now. let's appreciate them.

Brilliant post,thanks oldrover , pity others on your forum cannot understand what you say here. Should be great game on Sunday.

#57 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:10 AM

Nah then T'owd lad (please note Maureen this is Yorkshire dialect not text twaddle)....Try Old Pultney its real smooth and you have got to be a fan of it, because its distilled in the most northern distillery.....Keep the scarlet standard high mate........

Please don't insult my intelligence :-) :-) :-)
Im Fev and im proud

#58 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:45 AM

I hppe barrow stay up!

Thats Yorkshire loyalty for Thee thas a rait turn cote Cumbrian Robin sithy in super pooper league lol
chappy

#59 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,951 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:56 AM

Nah suzzy...... just got a soft spot for barra@

#60 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,170 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:22 PM

I very sad misguided individual but his choice.Nevertheless no loss to anyone really with such an archaic attitude.

I suppose in a way it is a compliment. If you look through the other end of the telescope Hunslet are charging more for speccies to see the top club play. Or am I being too fair and naive?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users