Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Squad is nearly complete

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:55 PM

Judging by past experiences, I wouldn't believe any piece of news until it's nailed by its' balls to the club website.

For example, a reliable source said to me recently that George Flanagan hasn't signed for Fev or anyone else yet. Until the club announce something different, I 100% go with that view.

#42 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:22 PM

also some clubs will be waiting to see how the relegation battle goes,,,,so they can pick the bones out of the relegated teams players.....

Wowzers, that's blown my socks off. I bet no-one was aware of anything you've exposed in your last few posts. In other news, the world is NOT flat. I repeat - the world is NOT flat. Clubs trying to get their best players signed up first? Cherry-picking the best players from relegated clubs? I wish I hadn't logged on at this late stage of the day and been made party to this revelatory information - I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep now.

Edited by TheTerminator, 26 August 2013 - 10:22 PM.

Posted Image

#43 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:40 PM

Out-psyched by a moron. Not sure how I'll be able to cope with the shame..... When you've got any more interesting stuff to tell us (perhaps next you'll reveal to us all that bears do, in fact, s hit in the woods?) then please feel free to return. Seriously though, if you feel that your insider knowledge of the 'fact' that global superstar Lee Patterson is joining Leigh is something others are envious of, then you really need to get out more. Oh, before you toddle off please feel free to highlight where I have speculated upon anything player wise. Good luck with that.

Edited by TheTerminator, 26 August 2013 - 10:42 PM.

Posted Image

#44 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:29 PM

im sorry I don't want to waste my time having a battle of wit or knowledge with an unarmed man, so there's a good boy run along....maybe go put your terminator DVD on ? terminator lol

If that's the extent of your banter and wit, then you're failing miserably at both. You haven't made a credible response to any of my posts or comments. The facts are there for all to see. All you've got in your locker is a few schoolboy jibes based on a forum pseudonym. How hurtful and cutting.

Edited by TheTerminator, 26 August 2013 - 11:36 PM.

Posted Image

#45 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,299 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:41 AM

If that's the extent of your banter and wit, then you're failing miserably at both. You haven't made a credible response to any of my posts or comments. The facts are there for all to see. All you've got in your locker is a few schoolboy jibes based on a forum pseudonym. How hurtful and cutting.

He, she or it is no more a players agent than you are the real Arnie Mr T so I wouldn't get into a slanging match with he, she or it. To date they have posted nothing less than school boy knowledge of the merry-go-round that is the usual end of season stuff! I think they lacked attention as a child and desperatly want the love and approval of us dogs fans ;)

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#46 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 960 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:10 PM

He, she or it is no more a players agent than you are the real Arnie Mr T so I wouldn't get into a slanging match with he, she or it. To date they have posted nothing less than school boy knowledge of the merry-go-round that is the usual end of season stuff! I think they lacked attention as a child and desperatly want the love and approval of us dogs fans ;)

deffo female.and a i reckon her family member aint staying at the dogs. :rtfm:  "wernt wanted"