TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Fans of the future.. Increasing support!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:07 PM

Is they anyway we can discuss things at an amber ribbon meeting and start putting things in to practice if the club like certain ideas? I'm more than willing to help on the dewsbury moor area for example

#22 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 444 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:18 PM

As long as its not that Emma Tom she don't even go to the games and is a Leeds supporter anyway.
Il join and help her out depending if she's a loyal fan.

#23 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:16 PM

Yeah defo can't be that Emma, a fan she maybe, a supporter she is not!

#24 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,758 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:14 AM

Yeah defo can't be that Emma, a fan she maybe, a supporter she is not!

So if she doesn't come to games and pin the colours to her chest she's not allowed to help, no matter how willing she is to do so?

That sounds like a constructive approach.

I suggest that all potential members of Amber Ribbon should in future be put through a loyalty test before being allowed to join.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#25 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 444 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:56 AM

Yeh but how will she now about what's going on at club if does not attend games etc ??? Surely we've gotta av someone who's loyal and now's a lot about the club and goes to games for example like myself I've been watching them 25 years.

#26 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,758 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:17 PM

Yeh but how will she now about what's going on at club if does not attend games etc ??? Surely we've gotta av someone who's loyal and now's a lot about the club and goes to games for example like myself I've been watching them 25 years.

I attend games and I've absolutely no idea what's going on at the club, that's the whole point!

All I'm saying is that there is a need for someone to do this job and, as soon as someone comes forward, others are saying they aren't suitable. If you want to do it then put your name forward, but not on this forum, get in touch with the club. As was said at the Presentation Evening (I presume everyone on here went) the club is desperate for more volunteers to do a host of jobs - just put your hand up and you will be welcomed.

HTH

Edited by Blind side johnny, 28 August 2013 - 04:46 PM.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#27 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:29 PM

I think wev sorted the twitter page Facebook page problem out at lastnights amber ribbon meeting

#28 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:30 PM

Which also could do with more people attending too so be nice to see more fresh faces at the next meeting

#29 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,758 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:17 PM

I see that Huddersfield Giants have just released their season ticket offer for next season. One interesting new innovation is that of reduced price ST's for under 23's. No doubt this is aimed at the student market but is an interesting way of encouraging the relatively young rather than the very young.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users