Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Applegarth?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 nedryan

nedryan
  • Players
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:59 AM

Anyone know what the situation is with Applegarth ? Is he likely to be back this season ?

#2 marko9

marko9
  • Coach
  • 180 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

Should be back for play offs

#3 stevieb

stevieb
  • Coach
  • 229 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:36 PM

Hope so great for us if he is and great for nxt season

#4 marko9

marko9
  • Coach
  • 180 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:58 PM

Think everybody is nearly fit just baz and applegarth,if can keep Fairbank and mully from giants be a big plus

#5 Batley Bob

Batley Bob
  • Coach
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:51 PM

Think everybody is nearly fit just baz and applegarth,if can keep Fairbank and mully from giants be a big plus

Think DR have to play 6 league games to be available for play offs , think fleming will qualify and as cas arent in play offs , he will be available every week , mullally and johnson have probably done 6 , but not sure on fairbank , but giants are in play offs too dont know if they will be released

#6 Sir Jekyll Stocking

Sir Jekyll Stocking
  • Coach
  • 887 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:00 PM

I understand JC has a broken cheek bone - his season finished.

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

#7 bulldogtrev

bulldogtrev
  • Coach
  • 415 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:00 PM

Think DR have to play 6 league games to be available for play offs , think fleming will qualify and as cas arent in play offs , he will be available every week , mullally and johnson have probably done 6 , but not sure on fairbank , but giants are in play offs too dont know if they will be released

Cannot see Mullally being available for the playoffs . Anderson will not want to risk him . Johnson and Fairbank should be available as neither will probably be selected for Huddersfield in the Play Offs. Fairbank played well on Thursday and might be playing to attract a new club so could be a good player to have in the playoffs. 

"Anyone who does not watch rugby league is not a real person."

-John Singleton,

#8 phildog

phildog
  • 306 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

Was surprised to see Fairbank back as I thought he was on loan for rest of season, London wasn't it? he probably got out with all the talk of them folding!! Let's hope we can hang on to him either on DR or as a signing as well as Johnson, I think he's been our best DR of the season. Depending who Giants sign for next season he might not be retained. Applegarth himself said he hoped to return for play-offs. If Campbell is out it brings Poitts back in, who i feel has been very unlucky not to have played much this year after his belter of a start, and I hope he is persuaded to stay. So many of our lads are reputed to be moving on, but are they going to be certain of places at their new clubs? Frying pan and fire springs to mind. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users