Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Kenny delight at Wigan success

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 League Express

League Express
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:22 AM

BRETT KENNY has expressed his delight in seeing a former teammate lead the Warriors to Challenge Cup success.

Click here to view the article
League Express is Britain's biggest selling Rugby League publication
On sale every Monday, in shops, on subscription and online for PC/MAC, iPad, iPhone, Android & Kindle Fire.
Follow us on Twitter @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

#2 South Wakefield Sharks

South Wakefield Sharks
  • Coach
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:29 AM

Is League Express available on line today? Can't find it in the App Store, but I am new to this, so might be my incompetence.

#3 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,629 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:48 AM

Is League Express available on line today? Can't find it in the App Store, but I am new to this, so might be my incompetence.

It's there now.

http://www.pocketmag...=League Express

Annoying technical problems on the system last night prevented me from publishing it overnight as we usually try to do.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#4 South Wakefield Sharks

South Wakefield Sharks
  • Coach
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:27 AM

Many thanks. Looks like a good read.

#5 Exiled Wiganer

Exiled Wiganer
  • Coach
  • 6,015 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:37 AM

It's ok, far from a classic edition.
It has the obligatory Schofield "I would have done better than what I was given free tickets to sit through on my way to 10 consecutive Golden Boots" comedy self parody moment of course.
And it has as much doom and gloom moaning as this board, though you have to pay for Sadler's d and g. :)

Edited by Exiled Wiganer, 26 August 2013 - 09:41 AM.

#6 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,926 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:20 PM

It's ok, far from a classic edition.

Admit it, you're just hacked off 'cause you thought the thread was about Kenny Tiger' being happy that Wigan won so you came on looking for a fight.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#7 1976PMJwires

1976PMJwires
  • Coach
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:36 PM

Peter Sterling is gutted

#8 Exiled Wiganer

Exiled Wiganer
  • Coach
  • 6,015 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:39 PM

OF - I'm gutted no one looked beyond the overt aggression to the underlying wit. If only I'd added a smiley. :)
(It did cross my mind that I'd have to don my keyboard armour though.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users