Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Sunday

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#61 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:18 PM

Less of the old , have you had any cake off me , if so i can narrow it down to 5,000................

#62 Hunslet2012

Hunslet2012
  • Coach
  • 505 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:22 PM

I aint had none yet mate but I think wife has and the battle axe who she travels wi has tried it

#63 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:28 PM

I aint had none yet mate but I think wife has and the battle axe who she travels wi has tried it

hahahaha I hope your not talking about linda!!! She'll do you in mate haha
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#64 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:29 PM

You watch to many Midsomer Murders Col ,Ha Ha........................... Drig at your place 1st game of season.................

Not a bad opener Rick will be up there with the Wife Grimmers potted to the elbow lol
chappy

#65 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:30 PM

your not on about Norma and margret are you ..............

#66 General Salt

General Salt
  • Players
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

You couldn't be any more wrong

His he that bugegg then? Anyway I hope we have 5 dual reg in this week reckon we will need em against Fev there a good team arnt they?

#67 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

Not a bad opener Rick will be up there with the Wife Grimmers potted to the elbow lol

Old Boys have west Bowling at our place then Thornhill away ,............... Grimmer will have you walking the dog again ha ha

#68 andyacko

andyacko
  • Coach
  • 4,101 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:23 PM

All the best for Sunday, lads. Hope you manage to do enough to stay up....

#69 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 16,722 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:52 PM

Please note that racist posts will be deleted and you will be banned from this forum.  No more chances.

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

#70 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 16,722 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:40 PM

And with a warning ringing in his ears too.

Any repeat of past indiscretions will result in a permanent ban.

Think on and remember you have agreed to abide by these!

http://www.totalrl.c...tion=boardrules

Might be worth highlighting to the rest of you that these apply to everyone.

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

#71 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:41 PM

In the grand scheme of things, a forum that has around 15 regular users doesn't even register on our radar mate. It doesn't matter.
I'm sure the Hawks will be happy to take our sponsorship money regardless. Its all a bit of fun.

for a forum not on your radar you spend plenty of time on it

#72 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:51 PM

My tea's not on table and where's page 6 gone.............. :sclerosis:

#73 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 16,722 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:02 PM

My tea's not on table and where's page 6 gone.............. :sclerosis:

Binned!  24 posts of 4 posters, all with under 15 posts whining at someone with over 3000 posts who wasn't exactly helping.

I had a choice, get all stroppy about it and throw around warnings or simply delete the posts and maybe help people realise that they've wasted their time posting such tripe.  Usually quite effective ;)

#74 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:07 PM

Binned!  24 posts of 4 posters, all with under 15 posts whining at someone with over 3000 posts who wasn't exactly helping.

I had a choice, get all stroppy about it and throw around warnings or simply delete the posts and maybe help people realise that they've wasted their time posting such tripe.  Usually quite effective ;)

Point taken!  :D

Posted Image

#75 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:15 PM

Thats reminded me my black bin goes out to night in posh Miggy...............

#76 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

If we win tonight Sunday should be a great match for both sets of fans Win or lose tonight I will be there but the atmosphere will be great if we beat Sheffield by more than 13

Well we did it to get back on track what do you lot think the score will be on Sunday

Fev 36
Hunslet 22

ATT 1110

#77 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:41 PM

Well we did it to get back on track what do you lot think the score will be on Sunday

Fev 36
Hunslet 22

ATT 1110

are you talking about the announced attendance or the real one?

#78 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:56 PM

Surely looking at yours attendances you don't make them up do you there the worst in league Don't know what yor best is this year but it will be beaten on Sunday

#79 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:21 PM

Surely looking at yours attendances you don't make them up do you there the worst in league Don't know what yor best is this year but it will be beaten on Sunday

Gordon Ramsay's the accountant

#80 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:24 PM

Stevie wonder and David Blunket run the turnstiles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users