RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Sunday

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#121 General Salt

General Salt
  • Players
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

can you tell us what the rfl are re-presenting that plate for and what they are divvying up prize money for then owd cocker?

Enjoy picking up your plastic plate worth £5 in your playoff match! Sheffield are the champions and until the grand final is won they wil be the champions!

#122 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

Enjoy picking up your plastic plate worth £5 in your playoff match! Sheffield are the champions and until the grand final is won they wil be the champions!

Eee lad..... take them grapes back t'aldi.... they're as sour as owt! :lol: :lol:
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#123 Robinho71

Robinho71
  • Players
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

I can't believe how bitter this thread is!? We have won that league leaders shield 4 years in a row, what an achievement! Sorry that you've been relegated but were we all supposed to sit there and feel sorry for you?

Sad to see the rubbish above, enjoy your trips to Wales and Oxford! :)

#124 tommyt

tommyt
  • Players
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

and york

#125 tanghaller

tanghaller
  • Coach
  • 208 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

Did any Fev fans boycott like they said they would do when your prices came out?

#126 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

OK, just asked. As I posted previously, I am reasonably sympathetic to your views about the play offs. However, they are what they are, and whether you like it or not, they are what teams are judged by. In 30 years time, the winners in the record book will be the team that wins the play - offs.

... Fair point ,the wheel will turn and play offs will be forgotten ....I dread to think where Hunslet will be in 5 yrs , nevermind 30 ! For me Fev are Top team over the season and Hunslet are2nd worst , A BLACK Day for My Team ......

#127 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

Did any Fev fans boycott like they said they would do when your prices came out?

dunno...
Don't give a monkies tbh. Wild horses wouldn't have kept me away. Spme might have stayed away.... their choice.

#128 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

Given the size of the crowd I would suspect few woikd have stayed away

#129 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

I cant believe how arrogant them fev fans were at the game today

awww diddums!

#130 Robinho71

Robinho71
  • Players
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

Can't see Hunslet getting straight back up me either!

#131 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

I cant believe how arrogant them fev fans were at the game today

One man's arrogance is another man's confidence!

#132 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 248 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

Well done fev best team in the most competitive division of the rugby league but no need of chants like your going down

#133 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

Sad day for Hunslet always tough getting relegated, on the bright side you could well bypass 5 teams who may get relegated next season in the restructuring. Whatever happens good luck.
As for Featherstone, well done on a wonderful achievement and in my opinion you are the Champions.

#134 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

Featherstone are the best team in the Championship so stop the bickering bring on CC1 and discuss how and what Hunslet must do to become champions next season and bring back the feel good factor for you the fans.
chappy

#135 General Salt

General Salt
  • Players
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

I'm new but.....

Sheffield are the current champions? Yes
No one has won the 2013 grand final? Yes

So how are Faetherstone Rovers the championes as they were chanting today?

And as for finishing top 4 times on the trot, so you should, you spend enough to earn that tag of been near but yet so far.

#136 General Salt

General Salt
  • Players
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

Featherstone are the best team in the Championship so stop the bickering bring on CC1 and discuss how and what Hunslet must do to become champions next season and bring back the feel good factor for you the fans.

The grand final winners will be the best in the championship, if that's Fev fair play bit until that's decided no one is!

#137 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

The grand final winners will be the best in the championship, if that's Fev fair play bit until that's decided no one is!

How will the Grand Final winners be the best in the championship in 2013

#138 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

So a team that wins a cup knockout is better than a team that competes and beats it's peers over a set number of games.?? Sorry not in my eyes, Featherstone have gone the distance and proved to be the least defeated team over that period.....Champions I think they call it.

#139 class of 63

class of 63
  • Coach
  • 216 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:45 PM

Commiserations Hunslet - good luck for next season

#140 bearman

bearman
  • Coach
  • 2,131 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:09 AM

Commiserations Hunslet - good luck for next season

I'll second that. I remember leaving your ground after you thrashed us in the first game of the season, one of your fans was gloating about the result of that game and I remember thinking then how petty that seemed. I certainly don't get any pleasure from seeing your misfortune.
Ron Banks
Bears and Barrow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users