RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Whitehaven

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

Thanks to everyone who has offered people lifts and had messages from people who don't normally go to away games but they have all joined the concept.

I hope everyone has a great day and hope the lads do us proud on the field.

See you all tomorrow. (I will be in the press box )

Safe journey to all

Riggy

• LionessTaz likes this

#62 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:08 PM

For those who don't know, we normally stand on the terraces opposite the main stand when we go to the Rec, so............

Let's all get together, make plenty of noise to let the lads know we're 101% behind 'em, and...............

As I said earlier..................................

COME ON YOU LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LionessTaz likes this

"--- and then on the eighth day, God created Rugby League."

Daily, my intense dislike of the Pinks, Rugby Yawnion, Manchester United, and far-right politics, grows ever larger, and will continue to do so forever more!

Question! What's the connection between Rugby League and Rugby Yawnion? Answer! There isn't one!

My girl-friend asked "If you had to choose between me and Swinton who would it be?" I replied "You know the answer to that one without even asking!"

#63 Paul Davidson

Paul Davidson
  • Coach
  • 546 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

Looks like I'm now able to get up to Whitehaven tomorrow so if anyone else needs a lift then PM me. I'll be getting there for about 2:30 and coming away straight after the hooter.
  • LOYALION likes this

#64 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:33 PM

At least she will be there Kozzy.

#65 class of 63

class of 63
  • Coach
  • 216 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:29 PM

For those who don't know, we normally stand on the terraces opposite the main stand when we go to the Rec, so............

Let's all get together, make plenty of noise to let the lads know we're 101% behind 'em, and...............

As I said earlier..................................

COME ON YOU LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John as a 'ageing supporter' I normally prefer to sit at matches these days, but tomorrow is special so could be joining the 'celebration gathering'

#66 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:30 PM

Let's hope the home side will be Haven' a bad day when the Lions hit town.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!!!

:sungum:

• LeeBriersIsGod likes this

#67 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:33 AM

Just waiting to be picked up, and I'm nervous as hell!

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge match for us, so let's hope the players and the fans are in fine form, and yet again.............................

COME ON YOU LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spelly.

Edited by Spelly, 01 September 2013 - 09:33 AM.

"--- and then on the eighth day, God created Rugby League."

Daily, my intense dislike of the Pinks, Rugby Yawnion, Manchester United, and far-right politics, grows ever larger, and will continue to do so forever more!

Question! What's the connection between Rugby League and Rugby Yawnion? Answer! There isn't one!

My girl-friend asked "If you had to choose between me and Swinton who would it be?" I replied "You know the answer to that one without even asking!"

#68 LeeBriersIsGod

LeeBriersIsGod
  • Players
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:02 PM

Good Luck and all the best from Warrington. Get in won Lads!!

Warrington Wolves "Making History , Not living It" "We All Hate Wigan" Swinton Lions "Up the Lions"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users