Photo
- - - - -

01/09/13 - Bradford Bulls v London Broncos KO 3pm

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Voted Bradford Bulls (7 votes [77.78%])

Percentage of vote: 77.78%

2. London Broncos (2 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,767 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:24 AM

Discuss Bradford Bulls v London Broncos here.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#2 fieldofclothofgold

fieldofclothofgold
  • Coach
  • 5,865 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:11 PM

The Farmyard Derby.Bulls by 16
but you and I weve been through that and this is not our fate.
So let us so let us not talk falsely now.
The hour is getting late
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

#3 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 10,844 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:11 PM

I'm not going ... coincides with the Bingley Festival. As london are actually going to survive, I'm not really bothered about missing this one.

Bulls by thirty.

Edited by Wolford6, 29 August 2013 - 06:10 AM.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#4 Chronicler of Chiswick

Chronicler of Chiswick
  • Coach
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:18 PM

Bradford by 18. Incidentally, Wolford6, how do you know we're going to survive, 'cos it's more than we do!

#5 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 10,844 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:54 PM

Stevo said so on Superleague Backchat. According to what he said, they are going to play at Barnet.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#6 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,540 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:17 PM

I'm working. Bulls by several.

#7 Nomad XIII

Nomad XIII
  • Players
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:19 AM

I'm not going ... coincides with the Bingley Festival. As london are actually going to survive, I'm not really bothered about missing this one.

Bulls by thirty.

Make sure you catch Wilko. I travelled to Doncaster to see him on Sunday. Absolutely wonderful performance from a true great who sadly won't be with us much longer. If he was headlining at Bingley I'd be going up north again this weekend.

Bulls by a couple of scores.

#8 Chronicler of Chiswick

Chronicler of Chiswick
  • Coach
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:04 AM

Stevo said so on Superleague Backchat. According to what he said, they are going to play at Barnet.

Ah. Stevo. Right.

#9 Bulliac

Bulliac
  • Coach
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:00 AM

Yes he did, but he was very cagey about which division they would survive in.  At the end of the day, IF it was likely to be SL he would have said so, but he carefully didn't comment on that.

Suspect the Bulls will win this one, but we've been turned over once by London already this season, so no chicken counting from me.

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.co...s/31337109@N03/

#10 Spicer

Spicer
  • Coach
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:27 PM

Ah. Stevo. Right.

Indeed.
Didnt he also claim we were going to be at Gillingham this season prior to it beginning.

#11 Spicer

Spicer
  • Coach
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:30 PM

Seeing Clubby`s comments in the paper this week it makes you wonder if they will be

overly botherered how they play.

Glad I will be at Oxford watching Skolars.

Bulls by 12.

#12 Chronicler of Chiswick

Chronicler of Chiswick
  • Coach
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:07 PM

Indeed.
Didnt he also claim we were going to be at Gillingham this season prior to it beginning.

Yep.

#13 THE RED ROOSTER

THE RED ROOSTER
  • Coach
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:23 PM

Depends on how much Bradford are motivated to end their season with a bang

If motivated win by +32

If demotivated win by +18

Jamie Soward has learned one big lesson. Don't fall out with an NRL coach - Our Benefactor currently MIA* used to be a director of Charlton Athletic who in the early 1980's signed Danish International Allan Simonsen to play with Charton's motley collection of journeymen. A move ascerbicly described as "like seeing Eric Clapton busking on the tube" which rougly sums up Jamie's position.

* MIA - Missing in Action or Missing Inaction - Take your pick   ;) 

I am an oil trader and successful at that but, but marketing, finance, business management, human resources etc are not my strengths

David Hughes to Ian Lenagan Page 134 - A Pastel Revolution - Fletcher and Gordas - 2006

Being an outsider, it is easiest to see what is wrong with the sport. It's a fantastic sport that has been undersold and under-marketed  because people who run it probably want to keep it the way it is

Dr Marwan Koukash to Joanthan Lieu. Sunday Telegraph 9th March 2014

#14 Spicer

Spicer
  • Coach
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:31 AM

Depends on how much Bradford are motivated to end their season with a bang

If motivated win by +32

If demotivated win by +18

Jamie Soward has learned one big lesson. Don't fall out with an NRL coach - Our Benefactor currently MIA* used to be a director of Charlton Athletic who in the early 1980's signed Danish International Allan Simonsen to play with Charton's motley collection of journeymen. A move ascerbicly described as "like seeing Eric Clapton busking on the tube" which rougly sums up Jamie's position.

* MIA - Missing in Action or Missing Inaction - Take your pick   ;) 

Funnily enough though not a Charlton fan I used to attend regularly back in those days with friends, and yes Simonsen was light years ahead on the pitch,

compared to the rest of the team. Hales,Flanagan,Peacock and Powell. Those were the days.

Yes thats a pretty fair comparison,Simonsen and Soward.

#15 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,540 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

20-6 to London with less than 10 minutes to go. Thank god I am on nights. Another painful season limping to an end. Hopefully Huddersfield will win tonight and go on the pee and still be drunk next week. :(

#16 THE RED ROOSTER

THE RED ROOSTER
  • Coach
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

Definately not an OK result for the iconic West Yorkshire side against a team at the bottom of the league that may soon be losing a Clubb.

Surely a side with such tradition with a production line of all northern lads to bring a smile to the face of Paul Cullen has earned the right not to lose against a team featuring two southerners with double barrelled surnames. Even Parky posts that southerners are way to soft to play Rugby League. What is wrong with our game...

Something to mull over when suppi'n ale w'Shoey in't Early Bath......

I am an oil trader and successful at that but, but marketing, finance, business management, human resources etc are not my strengths

David Hughes to Ian Lenagan Page 134 - A Pastel Revolution - Fletcher and Gordas - 2006

Being an outsider, it is easiest to see what is wrong with the sport. It's a fantastic sport that has been undersold and under-marketed  because people who run it probably want to keep it the way it is

Dr Marwan Koukash to Joanthan Lieu. Sunday Telegraph 9th March 2014

#17 Konkrete

Konkrete
  • Coach
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

Definately not an OK result for the iconic West Yorkshire side against a team at the bottom of the league that may soon be losing a Clubb.

Surely a side with such tradition with a production line of all northern lads to bring a smile to the face of Paul Cullen has earned the right not to lose against a team featuring two southerners with double barrelled surnames. Even Parky posts that southerners are way to soft to play Rugby League. What is wrong with our game...

The Early Bath is in Castleford.

That is all.
Integrity is shown when no-one is looking.

#18 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,540 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

The Early Bath is in Castleford.

That is all.

Correct. It's the Top House for us.

#19 Leeds Wire

Leeds Wire
  • Coach
  • 3,896 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:56 PM

Surely a side with such tradition with a production line of all northern lads to bring a smile to the face of Paul Cullen has earned the right not to lose against a team featuring two southerners with double barrelled surnames. Even Parky posts that southerners are way to soft to play Rugby League. What is wrong with our game...

What?

#20 Amber Avenger

Amber Avenger
  • Coach
  • 5,789 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:57 PM

Utterly dire game - it made last weekend's cup final look like an all time classic game of rugby. Neither side was great, but London should have scored far more than they got. Massively disinterested Bulls performance in the main, a few people mentally on the beach perhaps? I went into this game with low expectations and was still disappointed. We better hope the Giants go on the sauce this week as otherwise they'll put 80 past us next week. I don't envy Robbie Paul's job in trying to sell 1000 season tickets this week.
SQL Honours
Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009
CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users