Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

01/09/13 - Castleford Tigers v Salford City Reds KO 3.30pm

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Voted Castleford Tigers (4 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. Salford City Reds (2 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,501 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:25 AM

Discuss Castleford Tigers v Salford City Reds here.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#2 fieldofclothofgold

fieldofclothofgold
  • Coach
  • 5,639 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:09 PM

Cas 22 Salford18
but you and I weve been through that and this is not our fate.
So let us so let us not talk falsely now.
The hour is getting late
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

#3 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:31 PM

Cas 40-28
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#4 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

Hope Salford finish the season on a high.

#5 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:46 AM

come on the real red devils
"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-l...276002364_n.jpg

#6 SCRseadiver

SCRseadiver
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:13 PM

I enjoyed the last Salford performance at Hull FC.I put it down to Andy Hay knowing a little bit about the opposition players.

With him being at Castleford for a longer period of time,the same may apply in this case.

I wonder if he knows how to stifle Rangi Chase?

First Super League game for referee Leatherbarrow.

Reminds me of the first game for Rangi Chase at Cas,Boxing Day 2008,referee Child(s)(?) binned the oppsition half back for what I later learned was 'persistent interference at the play the ball'.

Last game I saw,recently,in the Championship had me even more baffled.Referee was Laughton.

I hope I have no reason to remember the referee for this game.

With rumour of Marc Sneyd going to Castleford,on loan,for 2014,I hope he remembers to wear some studs for this game as he clearly forgot last year. ry

I am hopeful of a Salford victory - the first of 2 consecutive wins,to springboard the club,very nicely,into 2014.

#7 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,901 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:15 PM

Cas win 44-30

Rangi man of the match

Carney Hat trick
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#8 snapski

snapski
  • Coach
  • 961 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:05 PM

Even let Rangdog have a kick at goal at the end, he missed. Thanks for the Jungle memories, and good luck in the future.

#9 SCRseadiver

SCRseadiver
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

Referee had a good debut.Noticing 2 forward passes by Rangi Chase was good.

Noticeable how the fitness/physiques of the Castleford players have improved since D.Powell took over.Especially Ellis.

When Salford took the lead in the second half I thought Cas had switched off;but they hadn't.

Rangi MoM against wooden spoon challengers.May have to do it against the better sides next year.

#10 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,901 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:44 PM

Referee had a good debut.Noticing 2 forward passes by Rangi Chase was good.
Noticeable how the fitness/physiques of the Castleford players have improved since D.Powell took over.Especially Ellis.
When Salford took the lead in the second half I thought Cas had switched off;but they hadn't.
Rangi MoM against wooden spoon challengers.May have to do it against the better sides next year.

He has done regularly
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#11 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:44 AM

Cas 40-28

not far off 44-30
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users