Tonights matches

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:35 PM

Cracking match at Fev on Premier Sports, 12 all at half-time and would you believe the half-time score from Doncaster. Donny 12 - York 20.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#2 Town Army

Town Army
  • Coach
  • 277 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:46 PM

Great game at Fev this is where we want to be.
Hoping for a York win and possibly a play off trip to Dews for Town??

#3 Town Army

Town Army
  • Coach
  • 277 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:49 PM

Donny probably going to get the bonus an leapfrog us in the table by the look of things

#4 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:51 PM

Latest: Fev 24 - Sheffield 12
Doncaster 24 - York 20

Edited by Keith T, 28 August 2013 - 07:52 PM.

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#5 Town Army

Town Army
  • Coach
  • 277 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:57 PM

GRRRRR!

#6 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

Looks like York are going down now Donny 30 - York 20. Fev 34 - Sheffield 12

Edited by Keith T, 28 August 2013 - 08:00 PM.

#7 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,259 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:02 PM

I bet Leatherbarra carries a mirror and a pic of himself in his pockets

#8 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:07 PM

Sheffield now back in with a shout of a bonus point - Fev 34 - Sheffield 18.

#9 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

Doncaster 38 - York 20

Edited by Keith T, 28 August 2013 - 08:12 PM.

#10 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:15 PM

Sheffield get a video ref decision try which means they could get a bonus point that means they will have 68 points tonight to Fev's 67 but Fev have a better points diff. Sheffield at Doncaster and Fev play Hunslet on Sunday.

Fev 34 - Sheffield 24

#11 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:19 PM

Will Sharp scores from a kick with 20 seconds to go, Fev 40 - Sheffield 24. Fev in box seat for League Leaders Shield.

Donny finished 38 - 20 so I believe that means York are down.

Edited by Keith T, 28 August 2013 - 08:22 PM.

#12 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,259 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:21 PM

Not like them to score from a Finn bomb to the edge . Gutting for Sheffield that .

Edited by DavidM, 28 August 2013 - 08:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users