RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Wishing you luck

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 Paul Gibbins

Paul Gibbins
  • Coach
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:18 PM

Hi guys, I just want to say the very best of luck to you this Sunday, you deserve to stay in this division if not only for refusing to join in the dual reg farce. We will be doing our best to spank Hunslet this Sunday and send them down instead of you, it's just a shame that they can't go down with Swinton as the worse offenders of using established current SL players.

Yours is always one of our favourite away days, this season around 50 of us stayed overnight and had a great time, made to feel most welcome by the locals and I for one want to do it all again next season so shut mouthy March up and send them packing with their botty's spanked.

My mate Ben Hellewell has been briefed of what is required this sunday.

Good luck from all at fev

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling
Plastering

Bathroom fitting
Fencing
Guttering

Insurance work
Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

#2 Paul Gibbins

Paul Gibbins
  • Coach
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:47 PM

I don't need to go to the jobcentre thankyou, I have a perfectly good job arresting people in Beeston middleton belle isle and Hunslet, we probably know each other!!!!!

Barrow fans don't let this thread be de-railed Good luck and enjoy Sunday, Hunslet definitely won't

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling
Plastering

Bathroom fitting
Fencing
Guttering

Insurance work
Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

#3 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:54 PM

I don't need to go to the jobcentre thankyou, I have a perfectly good job arresting people in Beeston middleton belle isle and Hunslet, we probably know each other!!!!!

Barrow fans don't let this thread be de-railed Good luck and enjoy Sunday, Hunslet definitely won't

my god.... the arrogance of some people simply amuse me. Fev are that good they lost away at york this season. Why shouldnt we fancy our chances?
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#4 Paul Gibbins

Paul Gibbins
  • Coach
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:00 PM

merely replying to a post where i was stereotyped and classed as a poor relation of someone from another town. what sort of reply would you have liked?

For the record I am allowed to want a team not to get relegated over another and i'm not lying, either way for the entire game your fans will not enjoy what could be possibly waiting for you at the end of it. Thats not arrogance and if you'd won more games throughout the season you wouldn't be in that position

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling
Plastering

Bathroom fitting
Fencing
Guttering

Insurance work
Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

#5 steve wild

steve wild
  • Coach
  • 524 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:04 PM

Pretty damning opinion of Swinton. Perhaps you'd like to expand/clarify with some facts?

#6 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:06 PM

merely replying to a post where i was stereotyped and classed as a poor relation of someone from another town. what sort of reply would you have liked?

For the record I am allowed to want a team not to get relegated over another and i'm not lying, either way for the entire game your fans will not enjoy what could be possibly waiting for you at the end of it. Thats not arrogance and if you'd won more games throughout the season you wouldn't be in that position

some of you lot seem to think your wigan. I agree you might be a decent championship team but you get hammered week in week out in super league.
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#7 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:19 PM

back on track thanks for your good wishes Paul

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#8 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

Good to see that your not only arresting people Paul , but your Fencing as well ......... ;) 

#9 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

good luck raiders. cant see you failing on sunday. look forwars to our derbies next year.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#10 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:45 PM

Say what you want about our club and dual reg we have never been relegated for cheating.

Good to see that your not only arresting people Paul , but your Fencing as well ......... ;)

I wonder if he tiles swimming pools?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#11 class of 63

class of 63
  • Coach
  • 216 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:46 PM

Hi guys, I just want to say the very best of luck to you this Sunday, you deserve to stay in this division if not only for refusing to join in the dual reg farce. We will be doing our best to spank Hunslet this Sunday and send them down instead of you, it's just a shame that they can't go down with Swinton as the worse offenders of using established current SL players.

Yours is always one of our favourite away days, this season around 50 of us stayed overnight and had a great time, made to feel most welcome by the locals and I for one want to do it all again next season so shut mouthy March up and send them packing with their botty's spanked.

You are quite entitled to your opinion Paul, but wishing relegation on my team (Swinton) on the basis of the DR system which has been discussed to death I find rather sad.

#12 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:47 PM

Say what you want about our club and dual reg we have never been relegated for cheating.

meeee owww

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#13 class of 63

class of 63
  • Coach
  • 216 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:02 PM

Its a shame Paul started a thread on the Barrow forum, although wishing Barrow the best of luck,which is fair enough but then making a statement that would antagonize supporters of Hunslet and Swinton 

#14 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:02 PM

there's some sad green -eyed f@ks out there :rtfm:  the bloke started this thread cos its his preference for Barra to stay up and merely stated some home truths.if ya cant take it butt out .best of luck to Barra (doing things the RIGHT WAY). B)

#15 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:05 PM

I wonder if he tiles swimming pools?

Cheer up, I hear it's quite a good away trip going to Hemel ;)

#16 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:07 PM

Cheer up, I hear it's quite a good away trip going to Hemel ;)

Last time i looked at the league table you were below us?  ;)

Edited by Blackpool Hawk, 29 August 2013 - 03:07 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#17 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:26 PM

I'm an Hunslet fan and i hate the D/R system , and you could say its split our club down the middle with fans falling out over it , the problem lie's with the RFL they've mucked everything else up , if we stay up or go down i've really enjoyed the season because theres something to fight for , and thats how sport should be............

Edited by Blackbeard, 29 August 2013 - 04:38 PM.

#18 Raider94

Raider94
  • Coach
  • 278 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:42 PM

Last time i looked at the league table you were below us? ;)

And next time you look at it, youll be one above york.
  • Paul Gibbins likes this

Tom Heighton

#19 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

I'm an Hunslet fan and i hate the D/R system , and you could say its split our club down the middle with fans falling out over it , the problem lie's with the RFL they've mucked everything else up , if we stay up or go down i've really enjoyed the season because theres something to fight for , and thats how sport should be............

I completely agree well said that man.

#20 Penola

Penola
  • 592 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:49 AM

Another absolute tosser of a Fev fan who think they are so much better than everyone else

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users