RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Predictions for grand final

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:36 AM

Predictions

Edited by The master, 30 August 2013 - 09:42 AM.

#2 Back In The Good Old Days

Back In The Good Old Days
  • Coach
  • 125 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:42 PM

Thatto Heath are my selection for winning it.

#3 hull reporter

hull reporter
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:56 PM

Thatto v wath or lock lane, thatto to win it on there day mo team can live wiv them very fast backs

#4 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:24 AM

Not too sure really

Siddal could be a good bet for a final spot. The Cumbria teams are going well so it is going to be a close run thing. 

Edited by TheDuke, 31 August 2013 - 07:25 AM.

#5 Historical value

Historical value
  • Players
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:39 PM

Thatto by a mile. Unless someone matches there aggression, and meets fire with fire, but most of the conferance teams, don't have it. As its not the done thing. So coaches throw away, the coaching manual, and get nasty, you might just have a chance.

#6 hull reporter

hull reporter
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:29 PM

Absolute rubbish to suggest thatto win games by this thatto are easy the best attacking team and play wiv the same aggression as every other team if teams take ur advice they'll put 5o on them and will receive a lot of cards, consistency is the key to winning the prem thatto and lock lane are the most at the minute

#7 Cutsyke Raiders

Cutsyke Raiders
  • Coach
  • 381 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:24 PM

Thatto by a mile. Unless someone matches there aggression, and meets fire with fire, but most of the conferance teams, don't have it. As its not the done thing. So coaches throw away, the coaching manual, and get nasty, you might just have a chance.

I take it you haven't watched much NCL rugby recently? you're not from that club in cheshire , are you?

many years ago, clubs outside of the NCL used to say it was a touch & pass league..... Then all those clubs joined the league.   :sclerosis:

the last few teams to take your advice were kicked out......

i personally think any of the top 6 can win and i know all the teams will secretly fancy themselves, but obviously it's a lot harder if  all your games are away..

#8 Historical value

Historical value
  • Players
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

There are ways to do it, and thatto now how and when, some people don't understand,if you dominate the forward opposition, you usually win.

#9 Rammo23

Rammo23
  • Coach
  • 183 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

Still a fair way to go yet anything could happen West Hull are putting in some really good perfomances  of late with a good run of back to back wins they could well be in with a shout like has been said all depends if it's a home or away fixture and the lads you have to pick from. No team is unbeatable. 

#10 Cumbrian Fanatic

Cumbrian Fanatic
  • Coach
  • 583 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:36 AM

Would love it to be Egremont V Wath Brow, but think it will be Thatto Heath V Wath Brow, think the Brow may just shade it

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

#11 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

I watched Wests at the weekend and they could well be in with a shout in the playoffs. The 7,9&13 were a class above the conference  and they looked a solid outfit across the team. 

I gather Thatto were very good at the weekend and any team with Darren Woods in will be a threat from accross the park

• Historical value likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users