TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Saturdays game

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TOSH1960

TOSH1960
  • Coach
  • 452 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:15 PM

I know it isn't a proper match but i'm really looking forward to getting down to Whitebank and cheering the lads on. These last couple of weeks must have been a bit weird turning up at training and waiting to see what Cru's would do. Well I would love for South Wales to turn them over by 13 points or more but realistically this game will help in the build up to the play offs. Keep focused lads, you deserve the Championship next season. Come on you Yeds!!!!!!!!!

#2 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 321 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:20 AM

Couldn't agree more tosh mate, your round in bar today pal. Up the Yeds

#3 frankb

frankb
  • Coach
  • 329 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:30 AM

can you post travel directions from manchester victoria to the stadium as I would like to go but have no idea where the Whitebank Stadium is.

Thanks for the help folks.

#4 saints10coach

saints10coach
  • 1,685 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:01 AM

can you post travel directions from manchester victoria to the stadium as I would like to go but have no idea where the Whitebank Stadium is.

Thanks for the help folks.

From Victoria, you could get the Tram to Hollinwood. The ground is approx. 1.5 miles from there. Cross Manchester Road and head up Hollins Road. Turn right just before the BP Garage on to Oak Road. Go to the end of Oak Road and turn right, then immediately left on to Whitebank Road. The ground is on your left.

#5 frankb

frankb
  • Coach
  • 329 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:44 AM

much appreciated. Thankyou.

#6 john in oz

john in oz
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:30 AM

From Victoria, you could get the Tram to Hollinwood. The ground is approx. 1.5 miles from there. Cross Manchester Road and head up Hollins Road. Turn right just before the BP Garage on to Oak Road. Go to the end of Oak Road and turn right, then immediately left on to Whitebank Road. The ground is on your left.

Wow......great effort S10C.....told 'em everything bar where the cracks are in the pavement ....the human GPS !!

#7 TOSH1960

TOSH1960
  • Coach
  • 452 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

50 - 18 to the Yeds and a good run out for both teams.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users