TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Premier Sports deals.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 topchef

topchef
  • Coach
  • 380 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:38 AM

Anyone know of a current or upcoming deals from Premier Sports.  

Mine's just run out from last year.  

I love my RL and Speedway.  

I will subscribe the normal way if I have to but wouldn't mind a new deal.

Moff
Go Cumbria!

#2 Wiltshire Rhino

Wiltshire Rhino
  • Coach
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:38 PM

I had the £40 for 12 months deal. When that ended they took £95 for another 12 months. I complained that I wasn't happy about them taking £95 and that I wanted to stop my subscription so they refunded £55 so I get another 12 months for only £40.

You might find they'll offer a good deal if they think you're leaving them even if you have no intention of doing so.
2014 Challenged Cup Winner

#3 petero

petero
  • Coach
  • 2,833 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:17 PM

I had the £40 for 12 months deal. When that ended they took £95 for another 12 months. I complained that I wasn't happy about them taking £95 and that I wanted to stop my subscription so they refunded £55 so I get another 12 months for only £40.

You might find they'll offer a good deal if they think you're leaving them even if you have no intention of doing so.

They probably would have done, until they read that line above.

Thats akin to some bloody silly travel writer who finds a " little bit of paradise " they claim is idyllic, tell everyone of and spoil the place by inundating it with tourists! 

Never really understood that at all :shout: .

#4 topchef

topchef
  • Coach
  • 380 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:10 PM

Thanks for the reply.

The deal that I had was made by debit card that has since been cancelled hence when they went for this years deal they would find the request denied.  

Never mind,  I'll wait for other replies but will probably have to pay the full price.  

If I hear of any deals I'll post it on here.

Moff
Go Cumbria!

#5 popeyeDOYLE

popeyeDOYLE
  • Players
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:14 PM

I told em I wanted to cancel last week and was offered 3 months at £3.99. Couldn't turn that down. Happy days :)

#6 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,514 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:14 PM

I had the £40 for 12 month deal but can't remember when it ran out or whether it is due to run out soon. :unsure:
And there doesn't seem to have been a payment taken.

Edited by Johnoco, 31 August 2013 - 04:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users