Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

tomorrow

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rach

Rach
  • Coach
  • 235 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:08 PM

Just to say like I dare sAy a massive proportion of both Barrow n Keighley, Plus Hunslet & swinton fans Will be on a massive **se clenching exercise in the nExt few houRs up to kick off , fantastic support one n all whatever their club , and best wishes to all xx

#2 class of 63

class of 63
  • Coach
  • 242 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:15 PM

Massive day for all our clubs involved - it just confirms promotion and relegation adds so much to rugby league - whatever the results tomorrow the league table table will sum up the season = good luck to everyone involved

#3 Rach

Rach
  • Coach
  • 235 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:56 PM

Apologies for my lousy typing skills (new smartphone and family ***up =not wonderful posting skills :-) )

BUT as I said huge day for all 4 clubs , we all have our faves on who we'd like to stay up but then again we all have that masive thought at the back of our minds on those fans we've drank with, sang with and generally befriended over the year from ALL teams  and the impact on ALL clubs and the prospect of relegation ...

Can only echo Class of 63's comments .....

#4 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,154 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:00 AM

Aye good luck to all (except Keighley lol)

Have a good trip over guys

Lee

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#5 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

good luck Barrow i am sure you can do it.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users