TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Sundays Ups and Downs

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 oldham13

oldham13
  • Coach
  • 706 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

Play off

Round one

Rochdale at home to London - Winner plays Oldham on the 15th, the loser plays the winner of Hemel v Oxford

Hemel at home to Oxford - Winner plays the loser of Rochdale v London, the loser is eliminated.

Round Two

Oldham play Rochdale or London -Winner progresses to the Grand Final, the loser plays the match of the Rochdale / London v Hemel or Oxford, loser eliminated

Rochdale or London plays the winner of Hemel v Oxford

Round three

Loser of the Oldham game plays the winner of the above game. winner of that game progresses to the grand final

SIMPLE!!!!(NOT)

We Are Oldham Roughyeds

#22 rugbyman1

rugbyman1
  • Coach
  • 210 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

Well done to NW and hope to play you again next season! For our young side to take you to the last game of the season is very encouraging. All things being equal we'll be following you up before the month ends.

One for all and all for the one

#23 MTBDoug

MTBDoug
  • Players
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

Really hope you get promotion through the play off system as you deserve to be there with us considering how many points ahead of Rochdale you were. Hopefully get over to a playoff match and hopefully a victorious final work permitting.

#24 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

I will be attending any play off games played in Oldham or Rochdale as I can reach either ground in less than 30 minutes. It will be a travesty if Oldham don't go up after playing so well against us twice, but I am completely neutral when not watching Crusaders and just hope the best side on the day wins and it doesn't come down to a dodgy refereeing decision or anything like that! Lewis Palfrey comes from my amateur club and I would like to see him get promotion, but Mike Forgham, the Hemel full back was number 1 at my club for 2 years before joining Hemel as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users