TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Good Luck

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LeeBriersIsGod

LeeBriersIsGod
  • Players
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:06 PM

From Warrington!

Just Want to say a massive good luck to the Swinton Players and fans today against Whitehaven away. Lets get it won and secure your place in the league for next season! Then you can start building for the future. Onwards and Upwards for the Lions!!!

UP THE LIONS !!!!!

Warrington Wolves "Making History , Not living It" "We All Hate Wigan" Swinton Lions "Up the Lions"

#2 mickburkes boots

mickburkes boots
  • Coach
  • 132 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

Well played today Lee 10-0 played well great effort by all the lads! I'm delighted for Gary chambers turned this club around and put believe in the players great day, Next future head coach at Warrington , who knows! :)

#3 LeeBriersIsGod

LeeBriersIsGod
  • Players
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

I'm delighted for Gary chambers turned this club around and put believe in the players great day, Next future head coach at Warrington , who knows! :)

who knows pal. Let's hope he gets Swinton some silverware first!
Warrington Wolves "Making History , Not living It" "We All Hate Wigan" Swinton Lions "Up the Lions"

#4 mickburkes boots

mickburkes boots
  • Coach
  • 132 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

Well Lee as Tony Smith at Huddersfild 4 or 5 yrs with limited success but motivating better from players and progression with limited budgets is sometimes a far greater achievement than coaching with the best and strongest players ,Huddersfild Leeds, Warrington = success :)

#5 wayne rutene 81

wayne rutene 81
  • Players
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:14 AM

Well done boys!!

#6 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 947 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:06 AM

From Warrington!

Just Want to say a massive good luck to the Swinton Players and fans today against Whitehaven away. Lets get it won and secure your place in the league for next season! Then you can start building for the future. Onwards and Upwards for the Lions!!!

UP THE LIONS !!!!!

Would this be Lee himself?

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#7 LeeBriersIsGod

LeeBriersIsGod
  • Players
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

Unfortunately not. Just a fan of his.

#8 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 947 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

Just so I knew who I was thanking for showing support
;-)

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users