TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Fax v Town

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

hahaha why?its Unlikely you'll beat us again,we was on a poor run and you got a lucky try in the last minuete

All irrelevant! They have as much chance of beating us as last time, and look what happened. Don't be so arrogant!

Edited by distantdog, 01 September 2013 - 06:18 PM.

#22 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,349 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

We're just saying we're pleased to be in this situation , we have something to hang on to with the win there , and if we get there fresh and as strong as possible we'll be hopefully very competitive and we're capable on our day . You never know with us . It's all in there if we don't hurt ourselves to much .We're not saying anything to be laughed at !

Edited by DavidM, 01 September 2013 - 06:26 PM.

#23 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

We're just saying we're pleased to be in this situation , we have something to hang on to with the win there , and if we get there fresh and as strong as possible we'll be hopefully very competitive and we're capable on our day . You never know with us . It's all in there if we don't hurt ourselves to much .We're not saying anything to be laughed at !

I agree. personally I think we will beat you as we are back in a bit of form, and should be fresh after at least six first teamers did not play today. However, I am not complacent after the last time we met.

#24 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 903 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

hahaha why?its Unlikely you'll beat us again,we was on a poor run and you got a lucky try in the last minuete

#25 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 903 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

We have one week it looks like until we play batley,
Can I ask one thing of you batley fans please, can you please pick up your dummy's from our last visit there when we took 3 points home with you!!
We have nothing to lose so beware!!
Up the town

#26 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 903 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

And that is only aimed at the keyboard warrior chaps from last time also, at the stadium there was some thoroughly nice people and it was a great day out!!
Big fella in the middle of the park was a right handful with Ben black always there a class act!!

#27 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,349 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

Fair enough distant dog.

#28 Town Army

Town Army
  • Coach
  • 281 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

#29 Town Army

Town Army
  • Coach
  • 281 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

Haha! Fantastic arrogance from you there pal. Wud love it if we beat you again after that rant. Although I don't think we will. Good luck for the rest of the season after you obviously beat us! XX

#30 kieran

kieran
  • Coach
  • 207 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

Don't know where Calderwood's twin came from but he had a stormer today, where has he been hiding?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users