4 in a row

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

Well done to everyone at Fev this regular season. There has been some ups and downs through out 2013 but the players have come through it and proved how good they are Keep it up and lets get to the GF now. Theres rumours of people going so they may only play another three games together and they all deserve a GF medal you can do it

#2 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

Been tough off the field with the multiple coaching changes but the lads have stuck together and we have come through it in the end so a big congratulations

4 leagues on the spin is some acheivement whatever sport you compete in so whole hearted congratulations

Had a sneaky feeling when the fixtures came out the decent run in we would get would ultimately put us in good posistion for the title if we performed early in the season

Never seen SLS so packed full of fev fans who sang their hearts out throughout against a disappointing Hunslet side who were done after 25 mins and meekly surrended in the end despite two tries back in the second stanza

Onwards to the Leigh game now

#3 DEANO

DEANO
  • Coach
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

well done fev.it really is a super record. what more can you possibly do to get in sl

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

#4 General Salt

General Salt
  • Players
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

Great support today, you didn't have that many at the SLS in 99 when it meant something!

Why were you singing champions? Sheffield are the champions and you have not won anything?

#5 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,285 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

Great support today, you didn't have that many at the SLS in 99 when it meant something!
Why were you singing champions? Sheffield are the champions and you have not won anything?

Is that plate in the clubhouse just for putting sarnies on like??
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#6 Plan of Attack

Plan of Attack
  • Coach
  • 794 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

Congrats and thanks for stuffing Hunslet from a Barrow Fan and looking forward to our to our trip to Fev next year

#7 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,353 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

Congratulations on another great season and the champions of the Championship. Worthy winners from a Batley fan

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#8 Robinho71

Robinho71
  • Players
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

Brilliant today, what an achievement, 4 in a row! Amazing! Bit patchy today but a great job nevertheless! :)

A little shocked at some of the Hunslet fans today, never nice to be relegated but still alot of sour grapes there, good luck next season!

#9 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 694 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

Well done fev. Deserved winners of the league. (Batley fan)

Edited by M Hopkins, 01 September 2013 - 08:52 PM.

#10 Baaarrow

Baaarrow
  • Coach
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

Congrats Fev from Craven Park. Great achievement.

Posted Image

#11 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

Congrats fev, top team! (Barrow fan)

#12 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

Congratulations to the players and staff at Fev; What a super record; And whatever they said the attendance was it was a great sight seeing that stand packed;

#13 General Salt

General Salt
  • Players
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:50 PM

Is that plate in the clubhouse just for putting sarnies on like??

These days yes, finishing top means nothing we all know that! Great folowing from you lot today at least 900 of you, bet the two who boycotted feel like idiots tonight!

#14 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 732 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

Congratulations to the players and staff at Fev; What a super record; And whatever they said the attendance was it was a great sight seeing that stand packed;

Just over 1200 they've put , biggest 1200 I've seen . ever

#15 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

These days yes, finishing top means nothing we all know that! Great folowing from you lot today at least 900 of you, bet the two who boycotted feel like idiots tonight!

Actually I couldn't resist in the end, great afternoon out.

Still don't like your pricing structure and I'm pretty sure your £3.50 horse burgers have given me the squits :P

Oh and 1200 my backside, there were at least 2000 in there today, mostly wearing blue and white.  Do LCC charge you by attendance by any chance?

Edited by Ponterover, 01 September 2013 - 09:00 PM.

#16 Fatty Smith

Fatty Smith
  • Players
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:02 PM

Finishing top might not mean much to a some people but to ME it is the main prize I hope we win the play offs but finishing top is the the league shield / plate is the top trophy 

#17 General Salt

General Salt
  • Players
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:35 PM

I'd off said 1600 hundred today 1200 from your village, great following. As for price structure you paid the same as last season £16, free parking plus a seat, I had to pay £17 plus parking to stand on a broken terrace & your not even the champions so if say you got the best deal!

#18 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 732 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:39 PM

I'd off said 1600 hundred today 1200 from your village, great following. As for price structure you paid the same as last season £16, free parking plus a seat, I had to pay £17 plus parking to stand on a broken terrace & your not even the champions so if say you got the best deal!

For 1, its a town and 2 there aint no crumbly terrace . You could have sat in the community stand free. 1 of our 3 stands

#19 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:41 PM

poor old general, nobody took the bait yet.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#20 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

So topping the league with a balanced fixture list means nothing then? It's like saying Wigan Athletic were more successful than Man.U last season! You might try to belittle it, but winning the league 4 years on the trot puts us way above the rest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users