Get the League Express Yearbook 2013/14, The Forbidden Game, All Blacks to All Golds and many more great Rugby League books at knock down prices in our Easter Sale on now at www.totalrl.com/shop but hurry, all offers end Sunday 27th April.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

new coach

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#1 allanblue

allanblue
  • Players
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

any sport lives and dies by results hunslet have done well in last 6 games but that was not good enough i'd ask ask d.march to be coach next year anyone agree with me.   my

own personal opinion 

#2 morley-hawk

morley-hawk
  • Coach
  • 497 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Barry Eaton all day long

#3 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

any sport lives and dies by results hunslet have done well in last 6 games but that was not good enough i'd ask ask d.march to be coach next year anyone agree with me. my
own personal opinion

....Agreed .... I m staying away if we dont get a replacement . Didnt mind getting beat today . But havin to take the taunts about being Leeds A team !! SORRY , NOT FOR ME.....,

Edited by HUNSLET72, 01 September 2013 - 07:15 PM.

#4 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

Barry Eaton all day long

....Is this a Wind up ???

#5 General Salt

General Salt
  • Players
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

....Agreed .... I m staying away if we dont get a replacement . Didnt mind getting beat today . But havin to take the taunts about being Leeds A team !! SORRY , NOT FOR ME.....,

Does not matter who the coach is you'd stil get them taunts?

#6 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 250 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

Same coach next season hope to see u all there Hunslet till I die

#7 Cardigan Arms

Cardigan Arms
  • Coach
  • 523 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

I for one will be there mate

#8 Parksider

Parksider
  • Coach
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

Barry eaton has not improved the team on the pitch at all. We are no better than the team Paul march got us promoted with.
Fair play, we are debt free but we have just been relegated and there will be even less support next year. The better quality players won't want to play in CC1 and it will be a massive task to get promoted next season.
A very very dark day in the life of Hunslet RLFC.

#9 Parksider

Parksider
  • Coach
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

Edited by Parksider, 01 September 2013 - 09:00 PM.

#10 james cunny

james cunny

maximus aurelius

• Coach
  • 5,276 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:30 PM

I will be there too mate go to watch the team not the coach
Hunslet Hawks Champions 2010

#11 General Salt

General Salt
  • Players
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:32 PM

Barry eaton has not improved the team on the pitch at all. We are no better than the team Paul march got us promoted with.
Fair play, we are debt free but we have just been relegated and there will be even less support next year. The better quality players won't want to play in CC1 and it will be a massive task to get promoted next season.

Seen more blue moons that you at SLS this season!

#12 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 250 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

We have a smaller budget now than promotion season

#13 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:13 PM

you mean the year we had a super league player at scrum half (march) and had a big bigger budget/better squad? Had we had the coyles all year we would have stayed up, but we had to make do with Ansell & helliwell most of the year who are sadly not up to championship standard at the current stage of their career. Although will say Ansell looks OK yesterday or than his silly knock on from the drop out.

#14 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

I will be there too mate go to watch the team not the coach

... We All go to watch the team... Hunslet players are doing the Hard work turning up for trainin , being promised a game , yet come match day , they miss out..A coach should be able to Motivate ,have game plans and have contacts. I am Amazed Hunslet Supporters and H.I.S.T. Are Not Taking RELEGATION More Seriously .A guy has taken Us down , Yet few are Wanting to comment! UNREAL !!!!!!

#15 Parksider

Parksider
  • Coach
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

It seems like people think it's not a big deal getting relegated.
I have a season ticket, i buy two of my kids season tickets and I also buy my dads season ticket. I had enough just after half of the season had gone. Eaton in my opinion has done nothing good for the team on the pitch. The team had got steadily worse all season.
If he stays then i won't be buying a season ticket next year. I would sooner watch amateur rugby at the warriors or old boys.
  • Mrbus, sgt pepper and HUNSLET72 like this

#16 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

It seems like people think it's not a big deal getting relegated.
I have a season ticket, i buy two of my kids season tickets and I also buy my dads season ticket. I had enough just after half of the season had gone. Eaton in my opinion has done nothing good for the team on the pitch. The team had got steadily worse all season.
If he stays then i won't be buying a season ticket next year. I would sooner watch amateur rugby at the warriors or old boys.

.... THANKYOU AT LAST ! ! ! !

#17 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

So it seems Im Not Alone !!! GREAT JOY !

#18 Parksider

Parksider
  • Coach
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

The fact is we needed to stay up, if the buck doesn't stop with eaton then who does it stop with?
What is going to happen next year?

#19 Cardigan Arms

Cardigan Arms
  • Coach
  • 523 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

I dont rate Barrie Eaton but no point going on as sadly we are stuck with him for next season due to his contract extension. The club do not have the money to sack him even if they wanted to.
So lets give this topic a rest now.

#20 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

The fact is we needed to stay up, if the buck doesn't stop with eaton then who does it stop with?
What is going to happen next year?

.... With 9 games left , i suggested gettin Help for Mr.Eaton , many Laughed , and Riddiculed me for sayin Mr Daley Is The Man . Tell me Now ... He couldnt have Done Any Worse . RELEGATED .SHAME for Not Listening !!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users