TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

new coach

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#41 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:01 AM

Hi guys will see yous next season..our new coach is stanley gene.

...GREAT Player . Am Green with Envy , we have Mr Eaton for another year ...NO PROMOTION for Us then !!!!!

#42 Moose

Moose
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:07 AM

...GREAT Player . Am Green with Envy , we have Mr Eaton for another year ...NO PROMOTION for Us then !!!!!

Yes a very good player but then so was Barry Eaton

#43 staitheclosehawk

staitheclosehawk
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

Hi guys will see yous next season..our new coach is stanley gene.

A coach that cant speak English, just pigeon, that will be interesting.

#44 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:31 AM

every other club in our league had injurys and bad luck its a contact sport it happens. Lets not make excuses here, we went down because we weren't coached well enough SIMPLES. Dropping some of our better players to make way for your friends over the river didn't help either.end of the day we got what we deserved

No they didnt, no main playmakers that i mentioned had any injuries which was the main point of my post. Simon Brown of York their mainman also missed a good few games - guess what, they went down. If you think droping Clayton for Keinhorst was a bad move then i,ll jack in on here.

Posted Image

#45 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:38 AM

No they didnt, no main playmakers that i mentioned had any injuries which was the main point of my post. Simon Brown of York their mainman also missed a good few games - guess what, they went down. If you think droping Clayton for Keinhorst was a bad move then i,ll jack in on here.

are you seriously For real??? So was Clayton the only player dropped? As far as im aware there was also kainey, oakes, haigh and worst of all maples for chisholm, who by the way makes barnett look like a world beater. We lost grimmer AGAIN but get used to that he's a top player but he's made of chocolate. So no I dont understand your argument or where your coming from

Edited by maccca-6-, 04 September 2013 - 10:39 AM.

hunslet hawks champions 2010

#46 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:38 AM

A coach that cant speak English, just pigeon, that will be interesting.

... Its Not how Articulate you are, Its if You are "fit for purpose" Hunslets RELEGATION Says it all . P.s. You deserve a Warning for your "Racist" comment .

#47 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:40 AM

... Its Not how Articulate you are, Its if You are "fit for purpose" Hunslets RELEGATION Says it all . P.s. You deserve a Warning for your "Racist" comment .

racist comment where?????

#48 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

racist comment where?????

....We all know who Stanley Gene is , and to say he speaks pidgeon english is close to the mark .

#49 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:50 AM

....We all know who Stanley Gene is , and to say he speaks pidgeon english is close to the mark .

I think your from another planet. Everyone has spoke to him often enough to realise what his english is like. Reading your posts is like reading pigeon so is that racist aswell

#50 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:54 AM

are you seriously For real??? So was Clayton the only player dropped? As far as im aware there was also kainey, oakes, haigh and worst of all maples for chisholm, who by the way makes barnett look like a world beater. We lost grimmer AGAIN but get used to that he's a top player but he's made of chocolate. So no I dont understand your argument or where your coming from

No but Clayton was the only one who took his ball home and stopped training. No one rates Stu Kain more than me and John Oakes i rate highly but RL is now a squad game and all 3 kainy, oaksey and haighy played in id say 75% of the games so no one can say they didnt get any game time.Regarding Barnett id ask any Keighley fan what they think of him, i just wish he would have had Keinhorst alongside of him at Hunslet.

Posted Image

#51 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

No but Clayton was the only one who took his ball home and stopped training. No one rates Stu Kain more than me and John Oakes i rate highly but RL is now a squad game and all 3 kainy, oaksey and haighy played in id say 75% of the games so no one can say they didnt get any game time.Regarding Barnett id ask any Keighley fan what they think of him, i just wish he would have had Keinhorst alongside of him at Hunslet.

hes average at best. And thats being kind. You cant have jelly wrists as a rl player. Put it another way then about clayton. If you were at work and a Bloke from the more successful company came to work for free for 3 days a week and you got told to go home without pay whilst he's working there. Would you be doing cartwheels at that??????

#52 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

No but Kainy, Oaksey Haighy and most of all Mapels didnt take their ball home they knuckled down , trained and got picked. Clayton must have had 100 games over the last 3 seasons before this one to impress - hes average at best, and thats being kind.

Posted Image

#53 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

No but Kainy, Oaksey Haighy and most of all Mapels didnt take their ball home they knuckled down , trained and got picked. Clayton must have had 100 games over the last 3 seasons before this one to impress - hes average at best, and thats being kind.

and clayton had a good season for us the season before the 1 gone. You cant tell me your a fan of barnett now after your tantrum at fev last year about him

#54 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:02 PM

You dont play SL for Warrington and Hull and score 3 tries for Sheffield in a cup tie against Wigan if youre that bad and the try he scored for us at SLS against Toulouse when for once he got a decent pass and shot away from 60 yards for the try of the season wasnt too bad either.Think youre getting confused with our other centre - that was McHugh who scored the tries not Clayton who has the worst strike rate for a centre since Wes McGibbon.

Posted Image

#55 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

You dont play SL for Warrington and Hull and score 3 tries for Sheffield in a cup tie against Wigan if youre that bad and the try he scored for us at SLS against Toulouse when for once he got a decent pass and shot away from 60 yards for the try of the season wasnt too bad either.Think youre getting confused with our other centre - that was McHugh who scored the tries not Clayton who has the worst strike rate for a centre since Wes McGibbon.

im not getting him mixed up with anyone. Back to barnett. Didn't he get banned for drugs after being so good at wire then the rest is history.

#56 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

Whats drugs got to do with it? The kid made a mistake like plenty of others, wont be the first wont be the last.

Posted Image

#57 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:15 PM

Whats drugs got to do with it? The kid made a mistake like plenty of others, wont be the first wont be the last.

its Simple really......performance enhancing

#58 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:20 PM

i wont see anyone moaning about Garath Hock if England win the World Cup

Posted Image

#59 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:21 PM

i wont see anyone moaning about Garath Hock if England win the World Cup

cocaine isnt performance enhancing. Thats a recriational drug

#60 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:31 PM

well it certainly seemed to help George Flanagan get up that Mount Pleasant slope from 60 yards out in 3.4 secs...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users