Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

new coach

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#81 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

I thought John was'nt running bus next year!............

heard were getting Butler and olive on dual reg
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#82 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

Barry Eaton will be hunslet coach next season and I'm led to believe the link with them over the river will continue

have the RFL confirmed that dual reg will continue?

#83 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

question to get things clarified for 2014 is Barry Eaton going to be coach and will the Rhinos partnership still be in practice just wanted it cleared up so there's no more point in all this bickering on about it and the Hawks can get down to winning the Div 1 Championship and some great games in prospect against our old rivals on the RIVER OUSE.

I will put up with Eaton coaching if that's who we are stuck with.but if we are still in bed with the rhinos then no thanks. I'll attend the odd game ie Gateshead but that's it i'm relying on the RFL to do me a massive favour

#84 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

Ive spoke my peace ,Cant support a Loser and Wont be Involved if we are still being Used by Leeds R.L. I predict Hunslet Wont Top Champ 1 next season .GOOD LUCK , Cos You ll Need it ... A SAD DAY ...

#85 Cardigan Arms

Cardigan Arms
  • Coach
  • 552 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

Good bye dont call us and we wont call you

#86 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

...Thought you were Better than that ...

#87 Cardigan Arms

Cardigan Arms
  • Coach
  • 552 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

Yeah I am but for gods sake stop constantly droning on about the same thing.
Noone is happy abot relegation I am personally absolutely gutted. I dont want Eaton as coach but we are sadly stuck with him. Nor do I want the link up with Rhinos but at the moment it makes financial sense. It just frustrates me with all the negativity. Dont turn your back on the club you clearly love. I wont and you will regret it when it is tpo late.

#88 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

I Wish Hunslet , All The Best . As You say , plenty has been said .Let the Dust settle , See what the future brings .GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

#89 Cardigan Arms

Cardigan Arms
  • Coach
  • 552 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

Take care Hunlet72 all the best.

#90 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

SHOCKING sums the club up perfectly

#91 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

All is O.k. Opinions differ , but Many thanks sgt pepper.

#92 Cardigan Arms

Cardigan Arms
  • Coach
  • 552 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:15 PM

[quote name="sgt pepper" post="2782177" timestamp="1378328497"]

SHOCKING sums the club up perfectly[/quote

Nothing to do with the club just a figure of speech I am only a mere supporter like yourself.

#93 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

All is O.k. Opinions differ , but Many thanks sgt pepper.

there won't be a club to support if that's their attitude. It's easy to lose fans very difficult to attract new ones or get back lost ones. And before anyone starts i'm not in a strop about relegation been there before

#94 staitheclosehawk

staitheclosehawk
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:23 PM

Ive spoke my peace ,Cant support a Loser and Wont be Involved if we are still being Used by Leeds R.L. I predict Hunslet Wont Top Champ 1 next season .GOOD LUCK , Cos You ll Need it ... A SAD DAY ...

Well I'm just back from taking my boy to training at Oulton and who was there but P Daley he had a lot of time to talk he thinks the link is working well and he said he saw our rugby director and Mr Heaton at Headingley yesterday he said they were discussing potential dual registration players for next year, so it sounds like both clubs are in this for the long term, if we get a Suttcliffe or a Foster i for one will be excited to see them along side who ever the club sign and the Coyles is a great start hope Grimshaw and Haley stay, although Pryce and Haughey rumoured to retire.

Edited by staitheclosehawk, 04 September 2013 - 09:26 PM.

#95 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,032 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

ive 100 quid in me pocket that says he scored his 1st try up the slope if you fancy a bet.Ive never seen a hooker run as far and as fast, Usain Bolt couldnt have caught him..

Cocaine would have made him temporarily more alert, but it certainly wouldn't have had any other performance-related side effects - such as increasing his pace.

Posted Image

#96 Penola

Penola
  • 608 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

A coach that cant speak English, just pigeon, that will be interesting.

He speaks pigeon? I think you should check the dictionary . LOL

#97 Penola

Penola
  • 608 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

....We all know who Stanley Gene is , and to say he speaks pidgeon english is close to the mark .

Pidgeon? LOL

#98 Moose

Moose
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:53 AM

Pidgin English is a recognised language and widely spoken in Stanley's country of birth, Papua New Guinea

#99 gabby

gabby
  • Coach
  • 764 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

Well I'm just back from taking my boy to training at Oulton and who was there but P Daley he had a lot of time to talk he thinks the link is working well and he said he saw our rugby director and Mr Heaton at Headingley yesterday he said they were discussing potential dual registration players for next year, so it sounds like both clubs are in this for the long term, if we get a Suttcliffe or a Foster i for one will be excited to see them along side who ever the club sign and the Coyles is a great start hope Grimshaw and Haley stay, although Pryce and Haughey rumoured to retire.

I gave Paul Daley a lift on Tuesday and asked him if he read this forum. He doesn't so I mentioned some people want him coaching again. His reply was 'I'm 71, I need to be coaching don't I'    It was said sarcastically by the way

It is far better to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to open your mouth and prove that you are.

#100 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:44 AM

the tie in does work will providing you are from Leeds