Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

FOXY LADY

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Spoke to Margaret today ,, Stevo the legend and she was very disappointed you did'nt come see her , she'd bought a new top from Marks and Spencers and was wearing a new line of Avon lipstick.............WOW :drag: :girldevil:

#2 stevo the legend

stevo the legend
  • Players
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:27 AM

Apologies, should have come in and explained. As soon as I saw the The crowds I went in early to secure my seat. I like my seat and didnt want any fev fans nicking it.
Get the rhinos out of MY club

#3 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

Apologies, should have come in and explained. As soon as I saw the The crowds I went in early to secure my seat. I like my seat and didnt want any fev fans nicking it.

I'm sure Margaret will accept your apology Stevo , over a pie and pea supper in the Phoenix bar this Friday , low lights , candles , Guinness in a tuxedo serenading the pair of you , flamenco guitar and rose in mouth............... :firstmove:

#4 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:16 AM

I'm sure Margaret will accept your apology Stevo , over a pie and pea supper in the Phoenix bar this Friday , low lights , candles , Guinness in a tuxedo serenading the pair of you , flamenco guitar and rose in mouth............... :firstmove:

and a guinness SPECIAL mars bar for dessert
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#5 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

and a guinness SPECIAL mars bar for dessert

trust you to lower the tone

#6 funkygibbon

funkygibbon
  • Players