Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

FOXY LADY

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Spoke to Margaret today ,, Stevo the legend and she was very disappointed you did'nt come see her , she'd bought a new top from Marks and Spencers and was wearing a new line of Avon lipstick.............WOW :drag: :girldevil:

#2 stevo the legend

stevo the legend
  • Players
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:27 AM

Apologies, should have come in and explained. As soon as I saw the The crowds I went in early to secure my seat. I like my seat and didnt want any fev fans nicking it.
Get the rhinos out of MY club

#3 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

Apologies, should have come in and explained. As soon as I saw the The crowds I went in early to secure my seat. I like my seat and didnt want any fev fans nicking it.

I'm sure Margaret will accept your apology Stevo , over a pie and pea supper in the Phoenix bar this Friday , low lights , candles , Guinness in a tuxedo serenading the pair of you , flamenco guitar and rose in mouth............... :firstmove:

#4 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:16 AM

I'm sure Margaret will accept your apology Stevo , over a pie and pea supper in the Phoenix bar this Friday , low lights , candles , Guinness in a tuxedo serenading the pair of you , flamenco guitar and rose in mouth............... :firstmove:

and a guinness SPECIAL mars bar for dessert
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#5 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

and a guinness SPECIAL mars bar for dessert

trust you to lower the tone

#6 funkygibbon

funkygibbon
  • Players