Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Anthony Mullally

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,888 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

What an absolute beast this guy is!

His introduction in the second-half turned the game in our favour. Hope that Huddersfield are able to release him for the play-offs (I think he's played enough games now ...)

#2 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,419 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

He reminded me a little of Alex Walmesley in the way he took the line on. If anything though he looked even scarier when he was nearer the line. Excellent game. However, I thought it was the re introduction of Mennell that changed the game, we suddenly started playing with greater speed around the play the ball with him on.

#3 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,412 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

He is a beast and no mistake . He was on loan at Haven last year and played in the derby at DP . He was immense for them . He picked one ball up about 30 yards out and smashed through several tackles right up the middle and scored by the posts . So he's done it against us before ! If he doesn't have a solid future at Huddersfield they should be queuing up for him , he has all the attributes .

#4 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,419 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

He is a beast and no mistake . He was on loan at Haven last year and played in the derby at DP . He was immense for them . He picked one ball up about 30 yards out and smashed through several tackles right up the middle and scored by the posts . So he's done it against us before ! If he doesn't have a solid future at Huddersfield they should be queuing up for him , he has all the attributes .

I suspect he will play some part in their future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users