TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Anthony Mullally

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,958 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

What an absolute beast this guy is!

His introduction in the second-half turned the game in our favour. Hope that Huddersfield are able to release him for the play-offs (I think he's played enough games now ...)

#2 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

He reminded me a little of Alex Walmesley in the way he took the line on. If anything though he looked even scarier when he was nearer the line. Excellent game. However, I thought it was the re introduction of Mennell that changed the game, we suddenly started playing with greater speed around the play the ball with him on.

#3 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,352 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

He is a beast and no mistake . He was on loan at Haven last year and played in the derby at DP . He was immense for them . He picked one ball up about 30 yards out and smashed through several tackles right up the middle and scored by the posts . So he's done it against us before ! If he doesn't have a solid future at Huddersfield they should be queuing up for him , he has all the attributes .

#4 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

He is a beast and no mistake . He was on loan at Haven last year and played in the derby at DP . He was immense for them . He picked one ball up about 30 yards out and smashed through several tackles right up the middle and scored by the posts . So he's done it against us before ! If he doesn't have a solid future at Huddersfield they should be queuing up for him , he has all the attributes .

I suspect he will play some part in their future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users