Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Jack Lee

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 bulldogtrev

bulldogtrev
  • Coach
  • 416 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

Jack lee then. Nice lad with a lot of strength. Those are his plusses.
His distribution was slow at fev. That and an ineffective 'scoot' is what daryl got shut.
An honest grafter of a player. He's far from the best 9 in the league and I don't for one minute suggest he will ever profess to be. Won't be for the want of trying to be tho.

Looks to have a good try scoring record.13 tries this season in 28 games for a team that is bottom of the league.

In 2012 he scored 8 tries in 23 games. http://www.loverugby...ayers/Jack-Lee/

"Anyone who does not watch rugby league is not a real person."

-John Singleton,

#22 phildog

phildog
  • 317 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:45 AM

News required on a new centre-now that the season is over for the bottom 6 and almost over for 2 more, can't the club come out and say what's in the wind, as I hope we're not signing p'layers for the sake of (can't see that happening, but...) and then playing someone out of position where they might not meet with success.

#23 phildog

phildog
  • 317 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

Forgot the Leatherbarrow rumour! The season is now over for 6 teams in our division and for 4 in division 1, and will be over for 2 more teams after Sunday. Can't the club now come out and fill us in? News required for example on a new centre - I know we're rumoured to have signed certain players, and whilst I can't see the club being so flush as to be signing players just for the sake of it, I hope it won't lead to playing people out of position just to fill a gap, which is rarely a success, both in club and personal terms, We would therefore appear to be overloaded at 7 and 9, and if current thinking prevails then if say Nicholson were to wear 9, Lee would sub for interchange purposes which would mean that Leek wouldn't play as that would mean 2 lighter weights on the bench, when we all know that JK prefers weight on the bench. Losing Hemingway would also leave us with cover at 6. lots of conundrums?

#24 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,032 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:11 PM

Forgot the Leatherbarrow rumour! The season is now over for 6 teams in our division and for 4 in division 1, and will be over for 2 more teams after Sunday. Can't the club now come out and fill us in? News required for example on a new centre - I know we're rumoured to have signed certain players, and whilst I can't see the club being so flush as to be signing players just for the sake of it, I hope it won't lead to playing people out of position just to fill a gap, which is rarely a success, both in club and personal terms, We would therefore appear to be overloaded at 7 and 9, and if current thinking prevails then if say Nicholson were to wear 9, Lee would sub for interchange purposes which would mean that Leek wouldn't play as that would mean 2 lighter weights on the bench, when we all know that JK prefers weight on the bench. Losing Hemingway would also leave us with cover at 6. lots of conundrums?

With all respect Phil, you really seem to be over-thinking things here. Just let things take their course. I doubt that a coach such as Kear will leave us struggling to fill any positions - he knows what is required.

Posted Image

#25 Bat Lad

Bat Lad
  • Coach
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

Just what we need a quality centre with wally and mauny leaving

#26 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,032 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

Very unlikely he'll be leaving Leeds. Even more unlikely we'd be able to afford him. Rumour Mill value = 0.

Posted Image

#27 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,032 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

Wait and see a lot more in it than you think

Just like the barmy 'rumour' about Leon Pryce and Damien Blanch that you've posted on the Rams forum? Three words - Must.Try.Harder.

Posted Image

#28 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

Theres a rumour going round that jimmy keinhorst is leaving leeds and he would be interested in signing for batley

Why would he do that?

#29 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,032 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:07 PM

Dont have to try

Oh yes you do. For starters, you need to try and make the blatant transfer garbage that you're posting on various forums the least bit believable if you want to become a successful troll.

Posted Image

#30 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

just had a word with blanchs daughter deirdre rasheed and she says he is signing at dewsbury next season

Now that is funny!

#31 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,032 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

What a strange chap...

Posted Image

#32 Mark B

Mark B
  • Coach
  • 2,217 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

just had a word with blanchs daughter deirdre rasheed and she says he is signing at dewsbury next season

Did you confirm whilst on the phone to Deirdre Barlow that her son Sam has signed for Leigh at the same time , kill 2 birds with one stone ?

Keinhorst pffft , would prefer to see us get Jamie Cording from Huddersfield on a season long loan to be honest .

Posted Image

#33 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

Theres a rumour going round that jimmy keinhorst is leaving leeds and he would be interested in signing for batley

I heard weeks ago he had signed for Fev but we are covered in that position

#34 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,619 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

Am i going mad or do people take me serios

Yes.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#35 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:33 PM

oh do catch up....did you know alex brown went to Hull KR.......I'LL BE BACK !!

Jack Lee has signed for York next season...

Posted Image

#36 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,619 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:14 PM

Which am i mad or them?

You decide!

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)